Chapter 125

They arrived at the arena at half past four (Being late was the last thing they wanted to do, Roman had warned) and were met once more with a security guard at the door.

Dean was opening his mouth to form an excuse that explained why they had showed up for RAW four hours early when he noticed something. "Charlie!" he said.

The guard raised an eyebrow. "You guys must be some kinda special." He muttered. "Seth's waiting for you inside." He stepped aside and let them pass, much to their relief.

Once inside, Dean glanced back at him. "Does he live with them, or something?" he asked, earning a smile from Roman.

"Dean!" He looked up and saw Seth waving them over. They approached him, and led them backstage to where the superstars entered the arena. "I figured you would show up at the front door, so this time I let Charlie know." Seth grinned. "Are you guys ready?"

"I think so." Dean said nervously. Roman nodded.

Seth led them to the ramp entrance and walked them down the ramp, where the RAW ring was already set up for that night's show.

Dean could see, sitting at the announcer's table, both Triple H and Stephanie McMahon. He swallowed the lump in his throat. "I-I don't know if I can do this..."

They had reached the ring. Both Seth and Roman turned and caught his eyes. "Yes, you can, Dean." Roman reassured. "I've been training with you for nearly a year. You know what you're doing."

Seth nodded. "And I've seen you in the ring. You were born for this."

Dean's cheeks flushed. He nodded as well. "Okay."

Roman smiled, then turned, sliding into the ring. Dean followed suit. As they stood there, Seth made his way around to the announcer's table. "Hunter, Stephanie, this is Dean Ambrose, and Roman Reigns."

Hunter nodded, and Stephanie looked at Dean, giving him a warm smile. "Alright, boys." Hunter said. "Let's see what you've got."