Chapter 143

They watched the entire WrestleMania, from the beginning, and by the time they got to the main event Dean was half asleep.

"Dean. Hey." Seth shook him slightly. "You're gonna miss it."

Dean stifled a yawn, opening his eyes blurrily. "I'm tired..." he mumbled.

Seth cupped his cheek. "Do you want me to turn it off?"

He nodded slowly.

Seth turned the TV off and pulled Dean up into a sitting position. "What time do you want to leave, Dean?" he asked.

Dean shook his head, snuggling closer. "Don't wanna leave..." he replied. "I wanna stay here with you."

"All night?" Seth said unsurely.

Dean nodded. He blinked a few times to clear the sleep away and kissed Seth softly.

Seth's hands moved to hold Dean's waist as he returned the kiss.

Dean gasped slightly as Seth shifted, rolling on top of Dean and twisting the sheets beneath them. Seth looked down at him, his chest rising and falling slowly.

Dean reached up and grabbed a strand of Seth's hair, playing with it. He smiled slightly. "I'm awake now." He replied.

Seth grinned. "I'm glad." He leaned down and kissed Dean again, deeper this time. Dean's back arched as he kissed back, his cheeks burning.

Seth's hands slipped under Dean's shirt, pulling it up over Dean's head and throwing it away. Dean shivered as the cool air hit his skin.

He reached up and unbuttoned Seth's own shirt, slipping it off with the superstar's help. His hands rested on Seth's chest, looking up at him with heavy breaths.

Seth cupped his cheek, then let his hand fall to touch Dean's belt. He looked at Dean unsurely.

Dean swallowed hard and nodded.

"Have you ever done this before?" Seth whispered.

Dean hesitated. "Yes..." he breathed.

The answer seemed to catch Seth off guard. "When..?" he asked.

Dean's cheeks turned bright red. He averted Seth's eyes. "I-It... it was when weren't talking."

Seth bit his lip. "Okay." He murmured. "I won't pry, Dean..." When Dean nodded, he said, "You're sure, though?"

Dean nodded once more.

Seth leaned down and pressed his lips deeply to Dean's, undoing his belt and leaving Dean to enjoy his every touch.