Chapter 68

Dean reached the cake place not long after, parking the car and walking inside. "Hi, pickup for Roman Reigns?"

The man behind the counter nodded, walking to the back and reappearing a few minutes later. "I hope you like it." He said. "We don't usually do that, but we made an exception."

Dean took the box and opened it curiously. His eyes widened when he saw the contents. Inside was a large cake covered in white and blue frosting. 'Happy 18th Birthday, Dean' was written in blue. But what really caught Dean's eye was the top. It was a picture of Seth Rollins. His cheeks burned.

"Er, thank you." Dean said to the man. He took the cake back to the car, placing it gingerly in the backseat.

He climbed into the car and started it, pulling out his phone to tell Roman he was headed back.

As he did, an alert appeared on the screen, one from WWE. As he watched, another one came from ESPN, then several other news apps.

Frowning, Dean opened one up and froze when he saw the title. 'Raw Superstar Seth Rollins Seen With Ex Boyfriend Finn Balor Outside Arena'. There was a short article, but what really stopped Dean was the picture attached. The two men were kissing.

Dean hardly had the chance to stare before his phone rang. Seth, calling him. Dean hit the decline button, feeling slightly numb.

A text came through.

Seth Rollins

Monday, December 7, 2015

5:23 PM

SR: Dean, I can explain, please pick up the phone.

DA: No way.

SR: Dean, c'mon, don't freak out on me...

DA: Don't say those words. Not now.

SR: Please.

DA: Seth, I don't want you to call me, and I don't want you to text me ever again.

Swallowing the lump in his throat, Dean threw his phone into the back and drove home.

All I've Ever Dreamedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें