Chapter 19

He finished a little over an hour later, stuff was strewn all over the room. He was just walking down to the lobby for breakfast when he realized he'd given Seth the wrong time.

They weren't leaving till one, but Dean hadn't known that until Roman had texted him about it while packing. He pushed the thought away. It wasn't a big deal, since Seth was just curious.

He reached the lobby and walked over to the breakfast buffet, which was already being taken down. With a disappointed sigh, he grabbed a bagel and turned around, running straight into a chest.

He stumbled back in surprise. "Sorry, my bad-" He looked up and froze. "S-Seth?" He stuttered.

Seth looked at him, smiling a bit. "Hey, Dean."

Dean smiled sheepishly. "Sorry..." he bit his lip. "What... um, what are you doing here?"

"Remember I came to dinner the other night?" Dean nodded. "My friend gave me the hotel name, so I came to see you off."

Dean felt his cheeks burn, confusing him. "I-I... that's amazing. I can't believe I've talked to you in person three times. In, like, three days."

Seth raised an eyebrow. "Are you freaking out on me, Dean?" Dean began to sputter and protest, but Seth just smiled.

"So..." Seth crossed his arms. "I thought you were leaving in twenty minutes yet... I don't see any bags or Roman."

Dean rubbed the back of his neck. "I thought we were. Honest. But Ro texted me and said one. I would've told you if..."

"If you knew I would be here. That's okay. You're here anyways, so no harm done, right?"

Dean nodded, smiling. "I loved watching you wrestle." He said softly.

"I'm glad. I'm sorry I didn't win. I know you wanted me to." Seth replied.

"Of course I did, but I'm just lucky I got to see you at all. I-" Dean broke off as his phone began to ring. He pulled it out and looked at Seth helplessly. "It's... it's Roman-"

Seth nodded "Answer. It's okay."

Dean smiled gratefully and tapped the phone. "Hello?" He asked. He honestly wasn't sure why Roman was calling him; if something happened with the flight he could've simply texted.

"Dean? Where are you? I knocked on your door!"

Dean caught Seth's eye, perplexed. Seth looked back just as confused. "Er... I'm down in lobby. What's up?"

"I gotta tell you in person. Hang on, I'll be right down."

"Ro, wait, I'm with-" The phone clicked. He sighed, shaking his head. He put his phone away and frowned.

"Something wrong?" Seth asked. He looked at Dean in concern.

"I'm... I'm not sure. Roman's coming down here now. He sounded okay..."

"Maybe I should go. So you guys can talk." Seth offered.

Dean's eyes widened. "No, I-" he bit his lip. "Stay." He said quietly.

"Okay." Seth replied. He led Dean over to a table by the buffet, and together they waited for Roman.

He arrived a couple minutes later, cheeks red and out of breath. His eyes widened when he saw Seth. "Um, hi. I'm Roman. You probably already know that, but-"

Seth smiled, nodding and giving a small wave.

"So, whats is important you couldn't tell me on the phone?" Dean pressed, looking up at his friend.

Roman turned to look at him, his eyes bright. "We're not leaving today."

Dean froze. "What?" He got up from the table, ignoring Seth's look of surprise. "Ro, I have school tomorrow, I need to get home!"

"Relax, it's just one extra day. I rescheduled our flight for tomorrow. It'll be fine."

Dean made a noise of disbelief. "Fine? You can explain to my dad why I missed a day of school. Why would you do that?"

Roman hesitated. He looked down, swallowing. He looked nervous. "I, uh-" Dean raised an eyebrow. "I FaceTimed Randy, and he wants to take me out to eat."

Dean's eyes widened. "That's why? Ro, I know you like him but this is too much, okay? Like, you just messed with our trip. My parents are gonna freak out and my dad- my dad is never gonna go anywhere again, you know how hard it was to convince him-"

"Okay, Dean." Seth was at his side, grabbing his arms. "Just take a breath, okay?"

Dean tensed at the touch and jerked away from him. "Get off me." He hissed. "Roman, we need to talk. Come on."

Seth released him and watched helplessly as Dean grabbed Roman's wrist and pulled him towards the elevators.

A/N: Hey guys! Um, I know this is a decent chapter in length but I just want to remind you that some of the chapters will be extremely short because of time skips. Please, please, please don't skip those chapters just because they're short. They're still part of the story! Ty <3