Chapter 119

A/N: Last one for today. Enjoy :) We're approaching the end! (Sort of)

After another few texts, it was figured out. Seth texted the address to Dean, who put it into his phone. He and Roman got into their car and drove the two and a half hours to Davenport, while Seth drove his car alone.

When they got to his house, Roman parked in the street, turning and looking at Dean. "So Seth will drive you to the hotel?" he asked, for the fourth time.

Dean just smiled. "Yes, Ro. I'll see you later, okay? Don't forget to text me the hotel."

Roman nodded. "Okay. See you soon."

Dean got out of the car and gave Roman a quick wave, then walked up the driveway to where Seth was, leaning again his own car.

"Hey." Dean said, smiling softly.

"Hey, Dean." Seth replied.

Dean looked down unsurely, his hands in his pockets.

"Come on in." Seth said, reaching down to take Dean's hand. Dean let him, biting his lip as Seth led him inside. "You okay?" Seth asked as they reached the door.

Dean looked over at him, feeling his cheeks heat up. "Yeah-" He swallowed hard. "J-Just slightly awestruck."
Seth chuckled. He walked inside, Dean following, looking around with wide eyes.

"I can't believe I'm in your house." Dean breathed.

Seth stopped and turned to face him. "Dean, as sweet as it is for you to be so amazed at this, are you going to be doing that the whole time you're here?"

Dean looked down sheepishly. "No-"

The superstar smiled. "Good." He walked into his living room, gesturing to the couch. "Welcome to my humble abode."

Dean raised an eyebrow, but said nothing, simply sitting down on the couch and looking up at Seth.

Seth grinned, sitting down beside him. "So, what do you wanna do?"

"You invited me here, yet you don't have a plan on what to do?" Dean asked, teasing him.

"Well, I did have one plan..." Seth began.

"Enlighten me." Dean said.

Seth considered him for a moment. Then he moved closer, leaning forward and pressing his lips against Dean's.

Dean kissed him back, his cheeks burning as Seth cupped his face. The kiss deepened, Seth's lips moving against his fiercely, and his hands moved to grasp Seth's shirt. The kiss was long, and sweet.

When Seth pulled away, looking into Dean's eyes intently, Dean smiled. "I like your plan." He whispered.

Seth grinned. He placed another quick kiss on Dean's lips before grabbing the remote. "Put it on anything you want. I'm making popcorn."

Dean laughed slightly as the wrestler stood up, walking into the kitchen.

When he returned a few minutes later, Dean was watching a wrestling pay-per-view from nearly four years ago.

"You'd think you would've seen enough wrestling for today." Seth said, returning to his seat with a large bowl of popcorn.

Dean huffed, glaring at Seth as though the thought offended him. "Never. Besides, this match is one of my favorites."