Chapter 7

Fully dressed in a hoodie, jeans and his hat, Dean made his way to the elevator and went to Roman's floor. When he reached the room, he knocked, yawning.

Roman opened the door, raising an eyebrow as he stared down at his friend. "Nice hat." He said.

Dean huffed and walked by him without a response.

His friend just laughed and followed him into the room, closing the door behind him. He sat down on the edge of his bed; Dean had already sprawled out over the majority of it.

"Alright." He pulled out his iPad watching Roman grab his computer. "We have a ton of matches to predict. It's WrestleMania, after all."

Roman grinned. "First match. Fatal 4-Way for the Tag Team titles. Ready?" When Dean nodded, he scrolled down the list. "Cesaro and Tyson Kidd vs. The Usos vs. Los Matadores vs. The New Day."

"Cesaro and Kidd." Dean said confidently.

"Seriously? New Day's got this locked down." Roman shook his head as they both typed in the picks. "Next - the Andre the Giant Battle Royal."

"Um, The Big Show. That much was match was made for him."

"Agreed. Undertaker vs. Bray Wyatt."

"Undertaker. Undefeated streak."

"I don't know. I think Wyatt has a chance."

Dean rolled his eyes at this but said nothing.

"John Cena vs. Rusev?"

"John Cena. There's no way they'll let Rusev be United States Champion."

Roman laughed and shook his head again, typing in Rusev next to his name. Dean typed Cena.

They went down the list, picking some of the same, some different, all the way until they reached the main event. Roman finished typing his pick and turned to look at Dean. "I know I don't even need to ask, but just to be official..." Dean nodded, smiling. "Randy Orton vs. Seth Rollins for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship."

"Seth Rollins."

"Randy Orton." Roman replied. They both finished typing and saved the entries.

"I know you won last year, but this is my year. I can feel it." Dean got up off the bed and grabbed the remote, turning on the TV.

"Whatever you say, man."

They sat watching random shows for a while, talking and daydreaming. Mostly about how Roman would marry Randy Orton someday.

Suddenly Dean sat up straight. "I never messaged Seth!"

Roman frowned, turning to look at him. "What did you just say?"

Dean froze. He knew he shouldn't tell Roman. Despite the fact that he was his best friend, he was a huge talker. Dean didn't think Roman would be able to keep it a secret. Not completely, anyways. But Roman was his best friend. And besides, hadn't Seth asked Dean to pass on a message to Roman? So... he must be okay with it.

He took a deep breath. "I... I never responded to Seth." He repeated quietly.

"Seth? As in, Seth Rollins? What do you mean, responded?"

"H-He gave me his number. At the meet and greet."

Roman's eyes widened. Then he started laughing. "I know you're crushing hard, Dean, but even that's pretty far fetched."

Dean frowned. "I'm serious!" He protested. He pulled out his phone and opened to the messages.

"That could be anyone, Dean, c'mon."

Dean glared. "Fine, I'll prove it."

Seth Rollins

Saturday, March 28

10:53 AM

DA: My friend doesn't believe this is really your number.

SR: Really? XD How do you wanna prove it?

DA: Tell me what you wrote on my hat.

SR: Okay.

SR: Dean: I look forward to seeing you take MY title.

Roman looked at him in shock. "Do you believe me now?" Dean asked hopefully. His friend nodded.

DA: He believes now.

DA: :)

SR: That's good.

SR: Hey, did you tell him what Randy said?

DA: He just tried to grab the phone.

DA: I should probably go tell him before he breaks it.

DA: Oh, and I'm sorry I didn't answer yesterday... I fell asleep.

SR: Oh...

SR: So, you aren't mad at me?

DA: No, of course not.

DA: Okay, I really have to go. He's threatening to strangle me.

SR: Ttyl, Dean.

Roman was staring at him, shaking him slightly. "Randy mentioned me?! What did he say?"

Dean shoved him off, glaring. "I told Seth you always obsessed over how hot Randy was, and he said Randy said thanks."

Roman froze, his cheeks turning a bright red. "Wait, you told him that? Randy probably thinks I'm crazy!"

"Don't worry, he doesn't. I promise." Dean smiled.

"How do you know?" Roman protested.

Dean could tell he was really freaked out, so he sighed. "Because Seth told me he said it meant a lot to him." A lie, he didn't know how Randy felt about it, but it wouldn't help Roman to know that. So Dean lied through his teeth.

It worked immediately. Roman calmed down, even blushed a little at his words. "Better now?" Dean asked. Roman nodded. "How about some lunch?"

When Roman nodded again, he smiled. "Good. Let's go."

A/N: See y'all Monday ;)