Chapter 133

A/N: Hey, you wonderful people. Enjoy some bonus updates because I've gotten some really sweet comments lately. Thank you all so much :)

Thursday night, Dean had three suitcases set out on the bed, rubbing his head. He was both exhausted and frustrated with packing, since he and Roman had been busy doing it since the day before.

They obviously wouldn't be able to take everything with them to Orlando, so Roman's mother, Patricia, had volunteered to take the bulkier, unnecessary items back to her house until they could come back for them.

"Are you sure about the apartment?" Dean had asked Wednesday.

Roman nodded. "We're not going to be living in it, so why should we keep paying for it?"

Dean sat down on the bed amongst all the clothes and items and sighed.

Roman poked his head into his room. "Hey. You good?"

Dean looked up at his friend and smiled, running his fingers through his hair. "Leaving Cincinnati for the WWE Developmental Center tomorrow. I'm amazing."

Roman raised an eyebrow, walking over to him. "But...?" he asked softly.

Dean shook his head. "It's all happening so fast. I mean... we got the call Tuesday, and you want to be there next week? And they want to push us, too. When do we get a chance to breathe?"

Roman smiled and moved one of Dean's suitcases to the floor, sitting beside him. "Would you wish anything different?"

Dean hesitated. "No," he said after a moment, "I'm just... scared. I'm scared I'll blink and it'll all be gone."

His friend touched his shoulder gently. "I'm scared, too." He murmured. "Believe me, okay? But just because we're scared doesn't mean we can stop, right?"

His words reminded Dean of what Seth had told him after the car crash. If you're scared to crash into a table from fifteen feet up, will you stop? Dean looked down. "Right." He replied.

Roman reached down and held his hand gently. "It's gonna be okay, no matter what happens." He said. "You just have to remember to stop and smell the roses, yeah?" he grinned.

Dean met his eyes and smiled slightly, nodding.

"Good." Roman squeezed his hand, then let go. "If you finish packing in the next half hour, we'll re-watch a pay-per-view, okay? Your choice."

Dean's smile widened. "Okay." He said.

Roman ruffled his hair, then got up and left the room.

With newfound determination, Dean got off the bed and resumed packing his clothes.