Chapter 108

"I feel bad, you paying for that-" Dean said, a bit more awake. "Since it was only for a few hours."

Seth smiled, glancing over at him as he drove away from the hotel. "Don't. I'm staying there tonight before driving back."

Dean looked at him in surprise. "You are? I figured you were driving back tonight."

Seth shook his head. "I gotta drive to Baltimore. Figured I'd get up tomorrow and go."

"Oh." Dean chewed his lip, looking out the window.

"You gonna be okay?" Seth asked gently. They were nearing Dean's house.

Dean nodded. "Yeah..." he didn't sound convincing.

"Let me come in with you."

Dean looked over to him. "You'd do that?"

"Of course. It is.. kinda my fault." There was regret in Seth's voice.

"How was it your fault?"

"I told you to tell him, I made you. If I'd just backed off-"

"Then I wouldn't have told him." Dean interrupted. "Look, Seth, if I hadn't told him when I did, I probably wouldn't have told him until... I don't know. And it would've been even worse. Better now than this fall, when Ro would've expected us to be starting classes..." he took a deep breath. "I don't blame you. I'm just scared of what I've done."

Seth met his eyes. "I'll come in with you." He replied.