Chapter 128

Dolph Ziggler

Monday, December 12, 2016

6:30 PM

Hey...

Hey, Roman.

How'd it go?

I got in!!

Roman, that's awesome!

Did Dean?

Yeah. He did a great job. :)

That's good.

Seriously though, I'm really proud of you.

Thanks, Dolph.

That means a lot.

So, are you coming to RAW tonight? Since you're already here?

Yeah, we are.

Do you have a match tonight?

Nah, they cancelled it. :/

Do you wanna meet up afterwards?

I want to, yeah.

But?

I don't want to rush into anything.

Especially after...

Last time?

Yeah.

I hope you'll tell me what happened sometime.

Sometime.

I'll text you later, I gotta go get ready.

Okay, Roman.

Ttyl.

Bye. :)

Roman put his phone down on the bedside table, sighing softly. He'd gotten Dolph's number back in October, when Seth had introduced them so he and Dean could speak alone.

They'd talked nonstop, about Roman's training, and what it was like to work in WWE. They'd talked about more personal things, too, like their preferences, their relationships, and how Roman's latest one had gone.

Dolph knew it had ended badly. He knew the guy worked for WWE. But Roman hadn't told him it was Randy, nor had he said exactly what had happened between them. He wasn't sure he ever wanted to.

The superstar seemed so genuine, and so nice, and Roman so wanted to believe that Dolph meant everything he said. But Randy had seemed the same way. And they hadn't spoken in over a year.

Roman had decided he wasn't going to be so naïve the next time around. So, if Dolph wanted to pursue something with him, he wanted to make it clear that he'd be waiting a while.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Dean poke his head out of the bathroom. "I'm done with the shower, so you can get in." He frowned. "You okay?"

Roman looked over at him and nodded absentmindedly. "I'll be right there."

Dean watched him for a moment, then nodded as well. "Okay." He replied, and disappeared back inside.