Chapter 129

RAW was good, but nothing could beat the elation Dean was stilling feeling six hours later as they left the arena. A WWE superstar. And Roman was, as well. He was especially glad for that; he wouldn't have known what to do without Roman by his side. Whether he'd be by his side on TV, however, was another story.

Dean yawned, blinking quickly against the fierce cold. As he watched, snowflakes fell, covering both of them as they made it to the car.

When they got into the car, Dean looked over at Roman and laughed. His friend looked at him indignantly. "What?" he demanded.

Dean reached over and brushed the snow off his dark black hair. "Well, I'll give you a hint," he said, wiping his snowy hand on his pants. "Your hair was white."

Roman grinned. "So's yours." Dean closed his eyes, feeling his hand brush it off gently. "So..." Roman said, once he finished. "WWE superstar, huh?" He started the car.

Dean smiled. "Superstars." He corrected. They had barely had time to talk about it before RAW; they'd rushed back to the hotel to shower and change.

Roman pulled out of the parking lot and began the short drive to the hotel. "I still can't believe it." He said softly.

"Me neither." Dean said. "I... I really don't have words."

Roman nodded. "I know. When do you think we'll get an update?"

Dean bit his lip. "Triple H said tomorrow. I wonder who'll call." He ran his fingers through his damp hair.

"Guess we'll just have to wait and see."