Chapter 20

Dean was sitting on the bed, looking across at Roman, who was leaning against the wall.

"One day?"

"One day. And I'll talk to your dad. Promise."

Dean took a deep breath as Roman watched him expectantly. "Okay?" His friend asked hopefully.

Dean nodded. "Okay." He replied. "So, now that I'm done yelling... I can't believe you're going out with Randy! Ro, I'm really happy for you."

Roman smiled brightly at him. "I'm happy too. I mean, I don't know if it's a real date or anything, but..."

"Of course it is. Randy's gonna love going to dinner with you. Don't worry."

Roman walked over and sat down on the bed, hugging Dean tightly. "Thank you for letting me do this."

Dean grinned and hugged him back. "Whatever, Ro. Just have fun, okay?"

His friend nodded and got up, saying thank you one more time before leaving the hotel room.

Dean grabbed his phone and texted Seth.

Seth Rollins

Today

11:15 AM

DA: Hi...

DA: Um, I'm really sorry, I just wasn't really thinking.

DA: I hope you're not mad.

DA: Can I come see you again?

SR: Hey.

SR: I'm not mad, but I can't hang out.

SR: My friends and I are packing up to leave soon, too.

DA: Oh. That's fine.

DA: When are you leaving...?

SR: In a couple hours.

SR: I won't be able to see you again before you go.

SR: Sorry.

DA: Don't worry about it.

DA: Bye, Seth.

SR: Bye.

Maybe Seth wasn't mad, but there was definitely tension between them. Dean felt like an idiot. He'd shoved Seth Rollins away to go and fight with his friend. Now he'd never get the chance to see him again. Not in real life anyways.

It was strange. Yes, Dean was upset. Seth was his favorite wrestler after all. He should be upset he blew a chance to spend time with him. But this was different. He felt something... more.

Dean shook it off. He didn't know what it was, but it sure as hell wasn't feelings. He wasn't gay. He knew that. Gritting his teeth, he threw his phone across the room watching it hit the wall and crack. Great. Just another thing to explain to his parents.