Chapter 94

By the time they were finished, Dean was hungry, exhausted, and beyond happy. He'd gotten to wrestle with Seth Rollins (yes, he was still in awe of him, at times). What was more, Seth said he'd done an impressive job.

The match they performed for an invisible audience had lasted a good half hour and while simple, was still fast paced and fun.

There was more improv to it than Dean had ever done, and he was glad for the challenge. They'd only outlined the beginning, ending, and major moves in between. Seth won, of course.

He offered to let Dean pin him. "Absolutely not." Dean had replied. "If this was a scheduled match, you'd destroy me." Seth just laughed.

When they finally finished, it was almost five o'clock. "I'm surprised Roman hasn't called me yet." Dean said. "I should probably text him."

"Speaking of Roman," Seth said, locking the building's doors. "How're him and Randy?"

Dean paused, looking back at him. "Wow, he really never tells you anything, does he?"

Seth frowned. "What do you mean?"

"Ro and Randy stopped talking back in October. After SmackDown."

"What?" Seth looked genuinely confused. "Why?"

Dean felt a flicker of rage directed at Randy. "Because Roman refused to sleep with him." Seth's eyes widened. "Guess you should choose your friends more carefully." Dean said, walking back to the car.

"Yeah..." Seth murmured, almost to himself, but Dean, with slight surprise, caught it.