Chapter 1 Little One

3rd Person POV

A femme bot name Rose was carrying a little femme sparkling in her arms. She was running and dodging bullets trying to hide from the enemy view. Rose had given birth to the first sparkling since the war beginning.

The only one to know about the little sparkling birth was the medic that help deliver the sparkling. His name was Ratchet and he was an Autobot.

Finally after running for so long Rose made it to the departure bay in which she quickly found an escape pod. She quickly locks the door given her at least 30 minutes before the lock gave up.

Rose walk over to the only escape pod there and gently places the small little sparkling form inside. Immediately the sparkling began to cry when she didn't felt her Carrier warm wrap around her. Rose immediately began hushing her and let her grasp her digit. She smiled at her little sparkling then began to sing a small lullaby.

Play Vídeo On Top
(Hush Little Baby)

The sparkling smile and laugh reaching her small servos to her Carrier who had a sad look on her face. She had tears falling from her optics to her little sparkling face who stop laughing and look at her Carrier with a confused look. The sparkling may have been just days born but she knew already that she didn’t want her Carrier to be sad. Rose saw the sad look that her sparkling had so she then closes her optics and wipes her tears away. Rose lean down placing a solf and gentle kiss her on her helm.

Rose then got out a necklace record.

Once Rose finish recording, she placed the necklace around her sparkling neck. Rose lean closer to her sparkling.

"I love you with my whole spark sweetspark. Never forget that” Rose said.

Rose looked at her sparkling for the last time in her life before placing her servo over the eject button, but hesitate. Just then, before she could press enject the door was blown open.

Rose turned her helm around only to feel a sharp pain in her stomach. She looked down only to see a hole.

Rose close her optics and with the little energy lest on her she pressed the button. The escape pod close and launched into space disappearing from sight. Rose smile with tears falling from her optics as every trace of light left them.

Time Skip

3rd POV

It was a Monday.

Nothing really happened on Monday.

Everyone was doing there normal things, but that day was not just a normal Monday.

Just then, Soundwave in the Decepticon Warship and Ratchet in the Autobots base detect an Energon signal. Immediately, both cybertronians arlert there leader.

So, now just one question remains.

Who’s going to get there first?

Knockout POV

Lord Megatron had ordered me and Breakdown to go check an Energon signal.

“This must be good” I said.

I was mad because I was buffing myself and couldn’t finish.

We walked through the Groundbridge. On the other side we were in a forest. We began walking around until finally we saw it. It was an escaped pod. A small escape pod. We walked over to the pod.

“What do you think it has inside, Knockout?” Breakdown asked.

“I don't know but by the size, it must be something small... maybe a relic” I said.