Sepcial Chapter #6 Fourth Of July

This Request Was From CricketLuver

Thank You

CHARACTERS: Snow, Smokescreen, DarkNight, StarFire, BlackFire, Team Prime

DESCRIPTION: Fourth of July Special

Snow POV

“Guys, we should totally celebrate the fourth of July together” Miko suggested.

“Fourth of July? What’s that?” DarkNight asked. BlackFire and StarFire were on his back, looking at Miko with the same confused expression on their faces.

“The fourth of July is a celebration that we celebrate American’s independence” Raf explained.

“What do you guys do to celebrate this fourth of July celebration?” BlackFire asked.

“We usually celebrate the fourth of July by lighting fireworks and maybe throw a party” Miko replied. BlackFire’s optics light up in excitement.

“Fireworks? Party? I want to celebrate the fourth of July” BlackFire said. She then looked at her Creators.

“Can we celebrate the fourth of July, Carrier, Sire? Please?!” BlackFire asked. Smokescreen chuckled. He then picked BlackFire from DarkNight’s back, while StarFire stayed on DarkNight’s back with her face buried on his neck.

“Sure, Sweety. It sounds like fun” Smokescreen replied.

“Yeah!” BlackFire yelled. I chuckled. 

“Cool. C’mon, Raf, Jack. Let’s go tell the others” Miko said. I then watched them immediately leave to go tell their guardians. I smiled then picked StarFire from DarkNight’s back.

“What do you think, Sweety? Aren’t you excited?” I asked. 

“Yeah, I’m excited” StarFire replied. I chuckled. 

*Time Skip*

It was night, and Miko somehow convinced the whole team to join us to celebrate the fourth of July. I was surprised to see everyone. Even Optimus, Magnus, and Ratchet joined. 

We were all inside, listening to music and dancing. We were going to go outside later to light some fireworks. I watched BlackFire running around with StarFire with the human kids, while I saw DarkNight spending time talking with Wheeljack and Bulkhead.

I watched everyone having fun with each other while I stood on the side with Smokescreen next to me. I then felt a pair of servos wrapped around my waist and a helm rest on my shoulder. I chuckled.

“What are you doing, Smokey?” I asked. I heard Smokescreen chuckled then kiss me on the neck.

“I just wanted to hug my beautiful Sparkmate” He replied, placing a couple of kisses more on my neck. I smiled.

“You said hug. Not kiss” I said. He chuckled again. He then stopped and turned my helm so I could look at him.

“Thank you, Snow” He said. I raised an eyebrow in confusion.

“What are you thanking me for, Smokescreen?” I asked. He smiled.

“Thank you for giving me this beautiful family that I could call mine. I love you so much, Snow” He said. I smiled. I then kiss him. He immediately kissed me back.

“I love you too, Smokescreen” I replied.

Just then, we felt a tap on our pedals. We looked down and saw StarFire looking up at us. We blushed a little.

“Sweety, what’s wrong?” I asked. She then raised her servos up in the air.

“Up” She said. I smiled. I then picked her up.

“Where’s your sister, Star?” Smokescreen asked. StarFire then pointed to where BlackFire was at and our optics wide. She was hanging from the ceiling. Immediately, Smokescreen ran to her.

“BlackFire! Get down from there!” Smokescreen yelled. 

“No!” BlackFire yelled, but it didn’t last long because DarkNight had climbed up there and got BlackFire before she could hurt herself. 

“Guys! C’mon, let’s go outside and light some fireworks already!” Miko yelled. We then followed Miko and the rest of the kids outside. We were all outside at the top of the base. 

Once outside, the kids and their guardians immediately lit up a couple of fireworks. They were small but really pretty. I watched BlackFire immediately and joined them. I put StarFire down for her to join her sister and the others.

Just then, I noticed that DarkNight was missing and also Wheeljack. I looked around but couldn’t find either of them.

“Uh, where’s DarkNight or Wheeljack?” I asked.

“I don’t know. I saw them right now, but I don’t know where they went” Bulkhead replied. I nodded.

Just then, we saw both DarkNight and Wheeljack come running from behind a large rock. We all looked at them with a confused look on our faces. They were both smirking and laughing.

“Wheeljack, DarkNight, what did you two do?” Bulkhead asked.

“Well, I kind of wanted to see one of those large fireworks that Miko told me about, but unfortunately, the human kids couldn’t get it because they are really expensive, so I decided to make my own. Well, with Wheeljack’s help of course” DarkNight replied.

“Yup. I created it, but DarkNight here was the one of the idea” Wheeljack replied.

“What did you do, Wheeljack?” Ratchet asked, but soon that question was answered when something was shot into the sky, and it made not just one but multiple firework explosions on the sky. But it didn’t stop there. It continued with more firework explosions being shot into the sky.

“Whoa!” I heard the kids exclaim. I was really shocked but amazed by what DarkNight created. Well, with Wheeljack’s help, of course. I then saw both StarFire and BlackFire running towards a couple of burn down fireworks that had fallen to the ground.

“Girls, be careful. It might be hot” I said. I saw them nodding. I then felt a pair of servos wrapped around my small waist once again.

“You know what other thing is hot right now?” I heard Smokescreen whispering in my audio receptor, making me blush super hard.

“Smokescreen” I whispered, yelled. I heard him chuckled.

“I’m kidding, but seriously, Snow. I have been thinking” He said.

“About?” I asked. He then made me look at me.

“How about making this family bigger than what it is right now?” He asked. I felt my optics wide. I then smiled.

“Seriously?” I asked. He nodded. I smiled once again. I then turned my whole body around so I could be facing him.

“I will love that, Smokey” I said. He smiled then kissed me. I kissed him back. We kiss under the beautiful fireworks in the sky.

A/N

I know I'm late and also that this chapter was a little short. I'm sorry. I been really busy. I started working with my mom at the field and whenever I get home I'm really tired. I'm sorry.

Anyway, I want to thank #CricketLuver for this request. Thank you so much.