Special Chapter #7 Date

This Request Was From lexiaprime

Thank You

CHARACTERS: Snow, Smokescreen, DarkNight, StarFire, BlackFire

DESCRIPTION: Smokescreen takes Snow on a special date.

Smokescreen POV

Today I was planning out a special date for Snow and I. I got help from the human kids to plan the best date ever. I wanted to celebrate the years that I been with Snow by taking her out on a romantic date just me and her. 

"DarkNight" I called, catching up to him. He stopped and turned around to face me.

"Yes, Sire?" DarkNight asked. I smiled. I knew I wasn't DarkNight's real Sire, but yet he calls me Sire even when he knows the Megatron is his real Sire.

"Can you take care of your twin sisters for me and your Carrier today?" I asked. I saw him raised an eyebrow.

"Why?" He asked.

"I'm taking your Carrier on a romantic date and I will really appreciate it if you could take your twin sisters away from your Carrier for the whole day" I explained. He nodded. 

"Fine, but I will do it on one condition. I want you to take me with you on your next mission" DarkNight said. I sighed.

"DarkNight, you know I can do that. Your Carrier will be so mad with me" I said.

"C'mon, Sire. I'm older now. I could take care of myself now" DarkNight said. I sighed.

"Fine, but you better do as I say when we are on the mission" I said. He quickly nodded.

"I will" He replied. He then left to go and take his twin sisters away from Snow. I walked behind him. 

Once at the main room, DarkNight walked over to Snow, who was holding StarFire and BlackFire. He spoke with her for a little bit until Snow finally gave StarFire and BlackFire to DarkNight. I smiled before walking over to Snow just as DarkNight left the room.

"Hey, SweetSpark" I told Snow and place a soft kiss her lips. I felt her kissed me back.

"Hey, Smokey. Can you believe DarkNight just ask me to allow him to care of his twin sister for the rest of the day?" Snow asked.

"I can because I ask him to do it" I said.

"Really? Why?" Snow asked. I smirked. I then turned her around until we were face to face.

"Well, Snow, that's because I want to take you on a really special date today" I said. I saw her smiled.

"Really?" She asked. I nodded, kissing her again.

"C'mon, I have a long day plan for us today" I said. I then walked over to the Groundbridge controls and grabbed a small device that I ask Ratchet to let me use. It was a remote control to open a Groundbridge anywhere that I want. I used it and the Groundbridge opened. I took Snow's servo with my own and I guide her to the Groundbridge. On the other side, we were in a landscape filled with roses of all colors. I saw Snow covered her mouth in amazement.

"Oh, my Primus, Smokescreen. This is amazing" Snow said. I chuckled.

"Oh, Snow. You haven't even seen the best part of what I have plan today" I said. I then guide her to the centered of the land space were a large blanket was spread out with a couple of cubes of Energon and also a box filled with small Energon candies that I asked Ratchet to make for today.