Chapter 4 Learning To Fly

Snow POV

It was time.

It was finally time for me to learn how to fly.

Sire told me that I was finally fully developed to transformed.

He told me that he was going to teach me once he was done with his work, but I really wanted to learn how to fly now.

He told me to be patient.

“Sire, are you going to teach me how to fly today?” I asked.

“Maybe… if I only finish my work early” he replied.

“If you don’t?” I asked.

He then sighed before kneeling down to be optic level with me.

“Hey…” he began.

“I promised that I will finish early,” he said.

“Really?” I asked.

“Yeah” he said, standing up.

He then left, leaving me alone in the room.

***

~3 HOURS LATER~

I was beginning to get bored.

I got up and jumped down the berth to the ground.

I then walked out of our shared bedroom and walked to the flight deck, where I watch drones leave and come back.

I walked outside and sat at the edge of the flight deck.

Sire has always told me to never sit on the edge of the flight deck because I could fall, but I liked being out here.

Starscream POV

Finally, I was done with work.

It’s been two weeks since Snow developed the ability to transform.

I told her that I was going to teach her how to fly, but I have been busy with work all the time.

Today, I finished my work early and was finally going to teach Snow how to transform.  

I walked out of the control room and back to my quarters. I walked inside but didn’t see my sparkling. I walked around the Warship, but couldn’t find her. Immediately, I panic.

'Where is she?' I thought.

"Uh… Commander Starscream, are you alright?" I heard my name being called.

I turned around and saw a drone.

"I'm fine" I replied, but I knew I was only trying to make myself feel better.

"Uhm, it doesn't look like your fine, Commander" the drone said.

"Is there anything that I could do to help?" he asked.

"Well, if you know where my sparkling is then that will be a lot of help" I said.

"You mean young lady Snow?" He asked. I nodded.

"I saw her on the flight deck this morning. I think she hasn't left from there" the drone said.

"What?!" I asked.

Immediately, I walked to the flight deck. I made it there and looked around, trying to find my sparkling. I then saw her standing on the edge of the flight deck.

"Snow!" I called out to here.

Immediately, she turned around.

"Sire…" she began, but couldn't finish her sentence because I saw her slip and fall backward. My optics went wide.

Immediately, I ran to the edge of the flight deck and jumped after here. I transformed into my alt-mode and flew at full speed, but it was not enough.

She was falling and fast. I couldn't reach her.

Just then, I thought of something and decided to use our bond to communicate with each other.

":: Snow, please listen to me?::" I said.

":: Sire? Sire, is that you? I’m scared::” Snow said.

“:: Listen… I know you're scared, but I won’t be able to reach you on time. So, I need you to transformed::” he said.

“:: Transformed, but I don’t know how::” she said.

“:: I’m going to teach you::” I said.

“:: First, you need to close your optics. Second, I want you to look into your spark. Third,  think of yourself transforming like I and the others do::” I said.

“:: Okay, Sire::” I said.

After that, there was pure silence. I began to worry even more when I saw the floor. I wanted to call out to Snow. I panic when she was now feet away from crashing into the floor.

Just then, I saw it. She transformed into his alt-mode.

Snow POV

I finally transformed into my alt-mode.

Immediately, I flew up into the sky. I was so happy that I was finally able to transform, but I needed to land and calm my beating spark from an almost death experience.

I lower down and just as I was a couple of feet off the ground I transformed back into my Bi-pedal mode.

I landed… No... I crashed into the ground.

'I need to work on my landing next time' I thought.

I looked at myself and saw that I had landed on something wet and sticky. I was covered with it from head to toe.

Just then, I saw my Sire transformed and landed next to me.

"Sire! Did you see that?! I was able to transform!" I yelled with a cheesy smile.

I stopped smiling when I saw my Sire glaring at me with his blood-red optics. He was mad and I knew it. I cowered back in fear.

"Snow, what were you thinking?!" he yelled.

"I'm sorry, Sire" I said, looking down at my small pedals.

"Sorry will not fix this! Do you know how scared I was! I thought that I was going to lose you!" he yelled.

My optics got watery and I could feel the tears wanting to come out.

“I… I’m sorry, Sire. I… didn’t mean to worry you” I said, tears running down my small optics. I tried to stop, but I couldn't.

I heard Sire sigh before bending down. I then felt myself being lifted and pulled into a chest.

"There…. There… Snow. I'm sorry that I yelled, but I was really worried" he said with a softer voice.

He then traced small circles on my back making me purred. He stood up and wiped the small tears away from my face.

“C’ mon, let’s go back to the Warship. We both need a bath” He said.

I looked at him with a confused looked before looking down and noticed that I had dirty him with the wet and sticky stuff from before.

“I’m sorry, Sire” I said, burying my face in his neck.

“Nah… It’s okay” he said, transforming into his alt-mode and flying back to the Warship.