Chapter 8 WHAT?!

Starscream POV

I was at the control room, waiting for Megatron to speak.

“Starscream, do you know the reason why I asked you to come here?” he asked.

“No Lord Megatron” I replied.

“I called you here to let you know why I send your daughter away to train with NightShadow” he said, gesturing to the mech next to him. 

“W… What could that be?” I asked.

“I only reason why I send your daughter to train was so when she comes back, she will come back to become my new sparkmate" he explained with a grin.

“What?!” I asked.

I immediately looked up with wide optics. I couldn’t believe what he just told me. He wanted my daughter to become his sparkmate.

“Does she know?” I asked.

“I told NightShadow to tell her before he began training her” Megatron replied.

“Wait, but… but she’s still not a full-grown seeker” I protested. 

“I know that Starscream” he replied.

“I asked NightShadow to bring her back before she becomes a full-grown seeker because I want her to get used to the idea that she will become my sparkmate once she’s a full-grown seeker" he explained.

“So, you’re planning to sparkbond with her when she becomes a full-grown seeker?” I asked.

“Yes, Starscream” he replied, turning his back to me.

“She knows this?” I asked.

“Yes” was his reply.

“Mmm… One more thing, Starscream” he added.

“Yes?” I asked.

“This must stay a secret until the day to sparkbond with your daughter comes” he ordered.

“Yes, Lord Megatron” I said.

“You could leave now” he said.

I nodded before leaving the control room.

Snow POV

I was in my new room, which was nice, no doubt about that. 

I was thinking about my life with NightShadow. Living with him hadn’t been terrible, but he was far from being a perfect teacher. He was cold, emotionless, and didn’t care about me. 

I sighed before standing up. 

‘I hate this’ I thought.

NightShadow train me so hard on how to behave with Megatron. He even told me that I was going to become a queen. I was going to give birth to an heir.

‘I feel disgusted and frustrated. I’m scared. I don’t want this’ I thought. 

This sickened me, but NightShadow promised me that Megatron was not going to sparkbond wit me until I was a full-grown seeker, meaning that I had a few weeks more to relax. That was the only comfort that I had out of the whole situation. 

Just then, I heard a knock on my door. I felt my spark beat fast.

‘It is him’ I thought.

I slowly walked to the door. I hesitated but eventually opened it. I sighed in relief. It was my Sire. Immediately, he walked in and hugged me. I hugged him back. 

“Sire” I said.

“Snow” he replied.

We stayed like that for a long period of time before separating. 

“Snow, I know about the bond” he said.

We were sitting down on the berth.

“Wait… you do?” I asked.

“Yeah, I’m sorry that this is happening to you my little sparkling” he said. 

He had a sad expression on his face, which made my spark break.

“It’s okay, Sire” I said.

I gave him a small smile, but it was a forced smile.

“No… It’s not okay!” he yelled, standing up.

“Please don’t blame yourself, Sire” I said, hugging him from behind. 

“How could I not blame myself. I should stop him” he said. 

I could feel the anger burning my spark through our bond. 

“Sure, you know more than anyone that you can't stop him” I said.

I felt my optics fill with tears. I wanted to cry, but hold the tears in. 

“I’m sorry my little sparkling” he said, turning around and hugging me closer to him. 

“I know I don’t have a choice, but I really had wish to be able to choose who I could bond with” I said.

He didn’t reply but hugged me even closer. I hugged him back.