Chapter 28 Bonding

Snow POV

The party was finally over. It was late by the time the party finish and everyone left to recharge on their quarters, except for me, who was no longer going to need my old room because starting today I was going to come and recharge on Megatron's private room, which made me nervous being in a room bigger than my own and alone with my soon to be Sparkmate.

I was sitting on the large berth, looking at the room. Just then, I felt servos around my small waist. I yield in surprise and immediately turned my helm around.

"Megatron?" I asked.

"Snow" He replied. He then hugged me closer to his body.

"Ready?" He asked. His voice tickled me, and I looked up at him with a nervous smile and nodded.

"Y... Yes" I replied with a calm but nervous tone in my voice.

He smirked before dragging me closer to him so that I could feel his chest against my own. I slowly leaned in into his touch as he then cupped my cheek with his servo and gave me a soft and yet sweet kiss. I closed my optics and allowed him to suddenly pick me up and lay me down on the berth, claiming my lips with his.

"Shall we begin?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yes" I replied.

He smiled then kissed my forehead before opening his spark chamber, revealing his spark that shines a bright purple and blue at the same time. I looked at his spark with awe because this was my first time seeing someone else's spark. I slowly looked up at him then opened my own spark for him to see.

I saw his optics wide at the sight of my spark that was a beautiful blue color. He smiled slightly then leaned over to kiss me again. I slowly returned the kiss. He then looked at me, and with a nodded, he asked me permission to proceed. I nodded back and allowed him to continue.

I then closed my optics, feeling our bodies get pulled closer to each other and allowed both our sparks to connect, feeling a whirl of emotions such as memories and feelings. I gasped but relaxed once the light that came from our sparks faded away. I then watched both our sparks close up, and we looked up at each other.

'Oh, my Primus, I can't believe that I have finally bonded with him' I thought.

I yielded when I was pulled even closer if that's even possible to Megatron's body. I quickly looked up at my now new Sparkmate.

"You didn't think that this was over, right?" He asked. I quickly shook my helm.

Oh...

It was not over, and we both knew it.

A/N

PLEASE READ

I KNOW THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT, BUT YOU WILL KNOW WHY RIGHT NOW.

I WAS THINKING ABOUT PUTTING A LEMON/SMUT CHAPTER NEXT, BUT ONLY IF YOU GUYS WANT ME TO.

IF YOU GUYS DON'T THEN I WILL JUST SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER, BUT IF YOU GUYS DO THEN I WILL PUT IT FOR THOSE THAT DO WANT ME TO WRITE IT.

COMMENT DOWN BELOW ON THE COMMENTS TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS WANT.

IF I GET ENOUGH REPLIES BEFORE I COME OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL TODAY I WILL PUBLISH THE NEW CHAPTER.

THANK YOU