Chapter 54 Megatron's POV

Megatron POV

I was finally allowed to see Snow for the last time before I leave forever. I walked into the med-bay, and the first thing I noticed was her. She was laying down in stasis on the medical berth. I walked over to her.

“Snow” I called. I sighed. I knew she was not going to reply, but I wish she could answer. I miss her beautiful voice. 

“I’m sorry, Snow. This is all my fault. I should have listened to you, but instead, I let my anger take over me. I’m sorry, SweetSpark” I said, feeling my optics get all watery from the tears that wanted to fall down. I took her servo on mine and continued. 

“I don’t know if you will forgive me, Snow, but I wish you could. I really miss you so much. I miss all the great times that we had together” I said, softly squeezing her servo. I looked at her then softly chuckled with sadness in my voice.

“I ended the war, Snow” I began, caressing her face with my other servo. 

“I ended this war for you and only you. I could no longer see you getting hurt because of this stupid war, and even you hadn’t survived, I would have still ended the war to honor your memory, Snow” I explained, feeling a couple of tears falling down my optics. I closed my optics then sighed.

“I came here to see you one last time before I leave, Snow” I began but stopped. I was crying so hard by now that the tears made it hard for me to keep speaking. 

“I’m leaving forever. I don’t wish to cause any more trouble to you or anyone else, so it has been decided that I will leave today, and you guys will never hear about me ever again” I explained.

“I’m sorry, Snow. I wish I could stay, but I can’t” I said. I then leaned down to her.

“I love you, SweetSpark. And Bye” I ended, kissing her forehead before standing up straight and letting go of her servo. I then turned around, and with a sad smile, I left the med-bay.

‘I’m sorry, Snow. I love you so much, SweetSpark’ I thought.

Starscream POV

I was in my room with DarkNight. I was trying to get DarkNight to eat, but he continued to refuse. I was starting to get worried. Just then, I heard a knock on my door.

“Who is it?” I asked.

“It’s me, Raf” I heard Raf’s voice calling from the other side. I sighed before standing up with DarkNight in my arms. I opened the door and let Raf in.

“What’s wrong, Raf?” I asked, picking him up and putting him on my berth. I also put DarkNight down on the berth and watched him crawl to the middle and fall back on his back.

“I heard what happened in the main room with you know who. I wanted to come and check on you because I understand you’re mad, Starscream” Raf said. I nodded.

“Yeah, I just felt so much anger when he asked to see Snow after all that he has done” I said. I saw Raf nodded.

“Yeah, but we both know he deserved to see her at least one last time before he leaves” Raf said. I sighed.

“Yeah, I think you’re right. He did say that he was never coming back, but I don’t know if I should believe that, Raf” I said.

“Well, you didn’t believe that he was ending the war, and yet he did” Raf said. I chuckled.

“Yeah, I guess you’re right, but I also know that this was not all you wanted to speak about, right? What’s up?” I asked. I saw Raf sighed.

“Well, you know how Megatron is leaving and never coming back, right?” Raf asked. I nodded.

“Well, the others asked me to come and ask you to allow Megatron to see DarkNight at least once. He is DarkNight’s Sire after all” Raf said. I felt my optics wide before growling.

“Absolutely not!” I yelled. I saw both Raf flinch at the tone of my voice. I sighed. 

“I’m sorry, but I can not allow Megatron to see DarkNight even once. He doesn’t deserve it” I said.

“I know, Starscream, but DarkNight does. He deserves to meet his Sire at least once. Just think about it, but quickly” Raf said. I then helped him get down, and he left my room. I sighed before looking at DarkNight, who was looking at me with a tilt head. I chuckled before picking him up.

“Should I let him meet you, or should I not let him meet you?” I asked. I saw DarkNight reaching out to touch my face, so I allowed him. I sighed. 

I didn’t know what to do. I knew Raf was right. Even if Megatron didn’t deserve to meet DarkNight, DarkNight did. I growled before finally giving up. I left my room with DarkNight in hand. I was going to allow Megatron to meet his son after all, but only because DarkNight deserved this.

Megatron POV

I was finally back in the main room. I saw everyone turn to me when I entered the room.

“So? Are you done?” Ratchet asked. I nodded. I then turned to Optimus.

“Thank you, Optimus” I said. He nodded. 

“No problem, Megatron” Optimus said. I was about to ask Ratchet to open a Groundbridge so I could go back to the warship, and from there, I could leave by using the Spacebridge, but I stopped when Starscream entered the room with something on his arms. I saw that everyone had stopped and turned to look at Starscream.

“Is Megatron still here?” Starscream asked. I saw the human kid name Raf nodded then pointed to where I was. I saw Starscream turned to my direction, and with a sigh, he approached me but stopped once he was in front of me.

“Megatron” Starscream said.

“Yes, Starscream?” I asked. I was confused because I didn’t know what he wanted with me. I saw Starscream sighed.

“As much as I hate to admit it, but someone made me realize that even if you don’t deserve to be forgiven for everything that you have done. Well, that someone also made me realize that I should at least let you meet someone that does deserve to meet you" Starscream said. 

He then turned what he was holding around my optics wide when I saw a sparkling, but it was not just a sparkling. This sparkling looked a lot like me but saw that he looked a lot like someone that I knew and loved so much.

'This can't be' I thought. I saw Starscream sighed then with a growled he said.

"Megatron, meet your, son, DarkNight" He said.