Chapter 7 Snow's Back

3rd POV

~~~YEARS LATER~~~

~SPACE~

It was night…

Mmm... you really can’t tell if it’s night or day in space.

.

.

.

.

Right?

.

.

.

.

It was late and traveling around space there was a spaceship.

Inside that spaceship, there was a beautiful and slender femme looking out the windshield in her room. She was really beautiful with a slender body. She was also a seeker. Her body was decorated with a beautiful dark purple color and black with silver highlights. She wore a small visor over her beautiful red optics that resemble a piece of human jewelry called ruby.

Just then, the door to the femme’s room opened, letting a large mech with dark blue paint walk in.

“I want you to get ready for landing because we will be landing on real soon” the dark blue mech said.

“Yes, Sir” I said.

The mech nodded before leaving the femme’s room. The femme sighed before going back to look out the windshield in her room.

***

~EARTH~

Soundwave stood at his usual place at the control room, monitoring the security, transmissions, and the task of decoding the Iacon database.

The sound of pacing footsteps told Soundwave that Megatron was still pacing back and forth behind him.

It was common for the large mech to be pacing around in the control room angry or tired. It happened a lot when Starscream was around.

In fact, Soundwave couldn't remember the last time that he saw the SIC. Soundwave decided to check on the seeker later in the day.

“Soundwave”

The sound of his name being spoken by his master caused the tall mech to turn around and look at the Decepticon warlord silently, waiting for his orders.

“Have you yet received a transmission?” Megatron asked.

Soundwave shook his head once.

“: Negative:” was his reply.

Megatron nodded before going back pacing around the control room. Soundwave turned back and continue his previous task.

Inwardly, Soundwave continued to think about the strange behavior his Master has been acting. The way how over the past few months Megatron has gotten more irritated and impatient than usual, which was bad luck for Starscream because he will always be the first one to feel the warlord’s anger.

Just then, when Soundwave glanced up at the console and he noticed that a transmission had just come in. He turned to Megatron, bringing the transmission on his visor for the Decepticon leader to see.  

“Finally” Megatron said. He had a visible smirk on his face.

“: NighShadow has requested permission to land:” Soundwave said.

“Grant his request” Megatron responded moving to the door.

“Then send a message to Starscream and tell him to meet us at the flight deck” he ordered.