[2nd] Chapter 47 Trouble

~ A/N ~ PLEASE READ ~

HEY GUYS.

I’M SORRY. 

I WANTED TO LET YOU ALL KNOW WHY I DIDN’T PUBLISH FOR FIVE DAYS. 

IT WAS BECAUSE I HAD TO GO BACK TO MY HOME COUNTRY ON MEXICO FOR A FAMILY EMERGENCY. 

I’M NOT GOING INTO FULL DETAILS BECAUSE IT’S REALLY PERSONAL.

LET’S JUST SAY THAT SOMETHING REALLY BAD HAPPENED AND I HAD TO IMMEDIATELY LEAVE.

I’M SORRY. 

I DIDN’T HAVE INTERNET OVER THERE IN MEXICO THAT’S WHY I COULDN’T PUBLISH ANY NEW CHAPTERS.

BUT I FINALLY CAME BACK AND READY TO WORK AGAIN. 

THANK YOU

Snow POV

On the other side, we were in a really beautiful clearing area with a forest nearby. I saw DarkNight immediately chirping and jumping on Smokescreen’s arms. We both chuckled at his excitement. 

“Are you ready to fly, Sweety?” I asked, taking him from Smokescreen’s arms.

“Fly. Fly. Fly” He repeated. I smiled. I then quickly instructed DarkNight on transforming and flying. It took him a couple of tries, but he finally got it. I was surprised, to say the least. 

“Please, Fly, where we could see you” I told him. He replied with a cute chirp and hovered, flying around in the air. I smiled before sitting down and leaning against a tree next to Smokescreen.

“He’s quite the happy sparkling” Smokescreen said. I nodded.

“Yeah. He indeed is” I replied. I then looked at him.

“So, what's up with you lately, Smokey?” I asked. He looked at me with a confused expression on his face. 

“What do you mean?” He asked. I rolled my optics.

“Don’t act dumb, Smokey. You mean acting really weird lately” I said.

“Weird? Weird in what way?” He asked. I sighed.

“Well… “ I began, sitting up straight.

“You’re always so hyper and excited, but now you’re all nervous and shy” I said. I saw his optics wide.

“Oh… So… So, you noticed?” He asked. I nodded.

“What’s wrong, Smokey. You know you could tell me anything. I’m here to help if you have a problem” I told him with a sweet smile. I then watched him blush then scratch the back of his helm in a nervous way. I raised an eyebrow at his odd behavior. 

“Well, it’s not a problem, Snow. It’s just that… Snow, I really… ” He began, but just then, the sound of an aircraft stopped us. I felt my optics wide when I recognized the familiar aircraft. I also think Smokescreen also recognized it because he immediately stood up protectively in front of me as the cybertronian that I thought I was never going to see again transformed and landed in front of us. 

“Well, Well, Well, It must be my lucky day” Megatron said. I gulped and shivered at the sound of his voice. 

“A traitor and her lover together” He added. I heard Smokescreen growled under his breath. I was hiding behind Smokescreen, trying to be as invisible as possible.

“What do you want? What are you doing here, Megatron?” Smokescreen asked, charging up his blasters. I saw him smirked.

“I’m here to get back what’s rightfully mine, Autobout” He replied. I began to shake in fear behind Smokescreen. I watched them stare at each other, waiting for one to make a move. 

Just then, I saw Megatron raise his fusion cannon then shoot at us just as we were about to try to call for backup. I managed to dodge the shot, but it did manage to get Smokescreen’s left shoulder. 

“Smokescreen!” I yelled, running to him. I noticed that he was bleeding and fast. I saw Megatron begin to approach us but stopped when whimpering was heard. We all turned to the sound and found DarkNight staring at us.

“Carrier?” DarkNight asked. I saw tears forming on his little red optics. He was also scared because he was shaking.

“A Sparkling?” Megatron asked.

“DarkNight” I called. I covered my mouth. I looked at Megatron. I saw him look at me before looking at DarkNight and smirked.

“So, you were sparked, huh?” He asked. I felt my optics go wide. 

“No!” I yelled, trying to deny the fact that DarkNight was indeed his son, but that was impossible because DarkNight was the spit imaged of his Sire. He smirked

“I’m not dumb, SweetSpark” He said. He then turned away from us and immediately began to walk over to DarkNight. 

“What?! No! Leave him alone!” I yelled. I stood up. I tried to stop him, but he just punched me away, sending me flying to a nearby tree. 

The impact was a lot that it broke the tree, and I gasped when the tree fell on top of me. I couldn’t move. The tree was too heavy for me to move by myself.

“Snow! DarkNight!” Smokescreen yelled. I opened my optics. I saw Megatron about to grab DarkNight, who was shaking in fear and was also crying.

“DarkNight! Run! Run, DarkNight!” I yelled. I think that gave DarkNight enough courage to break free from his frozen stage and took off running inside a nearby cave. I heard Megatron chuckled.

“I do love a good game of cat and mouse, dear son. Well then, let’s play son” He said. He then went after him. 

“No!” I yelled. I tried to break free, but it was impossible.

Just then, finally, Smokescreen showed up to help me. I noticed that he was still bleeding. He then helped me remove the tree. He then helped me stand up. I was crying.

“Hey, it’s okay. We are going to save him” Smokescreen said.

“Oh, my Primus, Smokey. I don’t want to lose my son. I can’t lose my son. I don’t know what I will do if I lose my son, Smokey” I said, crying. He then grabbed my face.

“Hey, you won’t. C’mon, let’s go save him. We still have time before Megatron finds him” Smokescreen said. I nodded.

We then took off running inside the cave, hoping to find DarkNight before Megatron.