Chapter 39 News

Snow POV

I was at the med-bay with my Sire and Ratchet, who was checking my Sire’s wounds one last time. 

“Okay, Starscream. Everything seems good. You will be able to walk around soon enough. Just take it easy for now” Ratchet said. I saw my Sire nodded. Ratchet then turned to me. 

“Snow, I need to give you a check-up to see how your condition is doing” Ratchet told me. I nodded.

“Condition? What condition? What’s wrong with my daughter?” Sire asked. I looked at me Sire before looking at Ratchet, who gave me the ‘go’ signal to tell my Sire about my current condition. I sighed before speaking.

“Hey, calm down. It’s okay. I’m okay. It’s nothing serious, really” I said. I was trying so hard not to cry right now. 

“Then? What’s wrong?” He asked. I bit my bottom lip. I then felt my optics get watery with tears. I saw my Sire’s optics wide.

“Snow!” He began, grabbing my chin to make me look at him. We were now looking at each other. 

“What’s wrong, dear?” He asked.

“I-I… I’m sparked” I said. I saw his optics wide, but I didn’t know if they were from surprise or horror.

“Wait! You’re sparked with…” Sire began. I nodded. 

“Yes. I’m sparked with Megatron’s sparkling” I said, allowing the tears that had formed on my optics to fall down my face. I was then brought into a warm hug to try to calm me down. 

“Oh, SweetSpark. I’m sorry” He said. I ended up crying on him for a really long time. I then went with Ratchet so he could check my sparkling or sparklings health and my own. After that, I stayed with my Sire for a little bit longer before going back with the others until night came, and we all had to go to sleep.

***

It’s been months since I came to live with the Autobots. Also, since my Sire decided to stay. He stayed because he wanted to be with me in these difficult times. I told him that he didn’t have to, but he insisted. I’m also six months sparked. My belly has grown so much. It was really big. I first thought I was having twins, but I was actually only having one sparkling. I was going to find out the gender of my sparkling today. 

“Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Aren't you excited, Snow? Today you’re going to find out what you're going to have!” Miko exclaimed. I nodded.

“Yeah, Miko. I am” I replied. We walked to the med-bay, where Ratchet and my Sire were already waiting there for me. 

“Hey, Ratchet. Hey, Sire” I greeted, putting Miko down on the platform. She had insisted on coming to find out the gender of my sparkling.

“Hey, Snow” Ratchet said. I then turned to my Sire, who smiled at me then gave me a kiss on the forehead. 

“Hey, Sweety” Sire said. I chuckled. 

“Lay down, Snow” Ratchet ordered. I did as told and laid down on the medical berth then waited for Ratchet to scan my body. He scanned my body then brought the scanner to the computer to analyze it.

“What do you think it might be, Scream?” Miko asked my Sire. I heard my Sire growled at the nickname Miko gave him.

“Tsk, I know” Sire replied. I chuckle when I saw Miko make a face at him before turning around to look at me.

“How about you, Snow? What will you like to have?” Miko asked. I looked at her.

“I don’t really care, Miko, as long as my baby is safe and healthy. I don’t care. I will love him or her either way” I replied. I saw that she was about to ask something else, but Ratchet finally had the final results. We all immediately turned to look at him. 

“So?” Miko asked.

“Well, it says here that you’re going to have a healthy Mech, Snow” Ratchet said. I smiled.

“Wait! A Mech? As in a boy in human terms?” Miko asked. Ratchet nodded. I saw Miko get really excited and jump up and down.

“Yes! I won the bet!” Miko yelled. 

“Bet? What bet?” I asked.

“Don’t worry about Snow. It’s nothing bad. I just bet Jack that you were having a boy instead of a girl. Jack lost, so now he owes me 20 dollars” Miko explained. I nodded. Miko then looked at me. 

“Can I go tell everyone the big news?” She asked. I nodded with a smile.

“Sure. Go ahead” I said. I saw her immediately climb down the platform and ran off to tell everyone the news. I chuckle at the small human girl’s excitement before turning to look at Ratchet.

“Thank you, Ratchet” I said, standing up from the medical berth with my Sire’s help.

“You welcome, Snow. Just remember to take it easy. You still need three months more before the sparkling has to be delivered” Ratchet said. I nodded. I then left the med-bay with my Sire beside me. 

I was so happy with the news that I will have a Mech, but at the same time sad because Megatron might not be here when I give birth to his son.