Special Chapter #2 Kinapped + Rescued + Captured + Rescued

This Second Request Was From MatchMaker24

Thank You

CHARACTERS: Snow, DarkNight, Megatron, Smokescreen

DESCRIPTION: On a normal day, DarkNight gets kidnapped by none other than Megatron himself. The Autobots later saved him, but not before Megatron manages to captured Snow in the process.

***

[THIS CHAPTER IS LOCATED FIVE YEARS LATER. THE AUTOBOTS AND DECEPTICONS ARE STILL AT WAR RIGHT NOW]

***
S

now POV

It’s been five whole years since I became Smokescreen’s Sparkmate. I’m really happy. I couldn’t be happier.

I woked up early in the morning on a pair of strong arms, which belong to none other than my handsome Sparkmate, Smokescreen. I smiled, snuggling closer to his chest. He softly chuckled, which told me that he was awake as well.

“Good morning, SmokeScreen” I said, placing a soft kiss on his lips. He smiled and kissed me back.

“Good morning, SweetSpark” He said. I smiled before getting up from the bed and walked over to the small berth located on the far end of the room. I looked inside and smiled at my sweet little sparklings.

‘SUPRISE’

I got sparked two years, but this time with twins and Smokescreen was the Sire. I then gave birth to two little Femmes, and they looked a lot like Smokescreen, but have my red optics. They also have a couple of purple highlights here and there on their small bodies. Their names are StarFire and BlackFire.

I was really happy when I found out that I was sparked ago as well as Smokescreen. He was the happiness of them all. Of course, DarkNight was also happy when I told him that he was going to be an older brother. He loves his twin sisters. He’s also grown a lot. He’s really tall. He’s already around Arcee’s waist.

I gently picked my two little sparklings up. I watched them both slowly moved on my arms until they finally woke up. I smiled at them both, then grabbed their bottles and began feeding them their Energon. I then felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist from behind.

“Do you mind. I’m feeding your sparklings” I said. Smokescreen chuckled.

“They are your sparkling as well, SweetSpark” He replied. I sighed. I finished feeding them. I then gave the twins to Smokescreen, and I went to go wake up my other sparkling.

“DarkNight, wake up, Sweety” I said, shaking him. He groaned. He didn’t wake up, so I shook him again until he finally woke up.

“What?” He asked. I sighed

“C’mon, Sweety. Wake up. It's morning already” I said. He growled. He has never been an early bird. He lives to sleep a lot. He finally got up. I handed him a cube of Energon and immediately drank it.

I then left the room with Smokescreen and the twins. DarkNight soon joined us.  I walked all the way to the main room with my sweet family. I then walked over to the area where the human kids were located at. Well, they were not kids anymore except for Raf, who still 17 years old, while Jack and Miko are 21 and 20.

“Hey, guys” I said.

“Hey, Snow” Jack said. I then looked around and noticed that Miko was not there, so I asked Jack and Raf.