Chapter 26 Getting Ready

Snow  POV

I was back at the warship. I transformed and successfully landed on both my pedals on the main deck of the ship. I then looked up and jumped when I saw my sire with his arms crossed in front of me.

“Hey, Sire” I said with a nervous laugh.

“Where were you?” He asked.

“I was outside with Smokey” I replied. He raised an eyebrow.

“What were you doing with him?” He asked.

“We were talking” I replied.

“About?” He asked. I growled.

“The bonding. We were talking about the bonding” I said, annoyed. I heard him sighed before walking over to me.

“I know today is a difficult day for you, my dear, because today you’re about to sparkbond with our master” He replied. I nodded. 

“I’m scared, Sire” I replied.

“I know, dear. I know” He replied, hugging me. I hugged him back.

***

We went back inside to my room before going to the med-bay where both Knockout and Breakdown were waiting there for me. They were the ones in charge of making sure I looked beautiful and shiny for the ceremony that was going to take place today at night with everyone. 

“Hey, Uncle Knockout. Hey, Uncle Breakdown” I said.

“Hey, Snow” Breakdown said. 

“Are you ready?” Uncle Knockout asked. I nodded then looked at my Sire, who looked back at me.

“I will be back for you later, my sweet sparkling. I will see you later” He said, kissing the top of my helm. I nodded back. He then looked at both my Uncle’s in the room.

“You two better take good care of her or else… ” He began.

“Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. We know. You will kill us. We know. Screamer” Uncle Knockout replied. I chuckled. I then rolled my optics. I heard my Sire growled before leaving the room. I sighed before looking at both my Uncle Knockout and Uncle Breakdown.

“So… Where do we start?” I asked.

“First, we need you to take an oil bath to get rid of all the dirt from your body” Uncle Knockout replied. I nodded, then used the bathroom that was at the med-bay. I was surprised because I didn’t know there was a bathroom here until Uncle Breakdown told me about it today. I took a bath and got all the dirt from my body off. I then walked out and dried my body from all the water that was dripping from my body. I then walked out all washed up. 

“Done” I said. 

"Next, we are going to repaint all the spots of your paint job that are missing” Uncle Knockout replied. 

“Okay” I said, laying down. Both Uncle Knockout and Uncle Breakdown immediately work on repainting. It took thirty minutes, but they were finally finished. 

“Finally, we need to wax your body” Uncle Knockout said. I nodded.

‘Finally’ I thought. 

After another thirty minutes of waiting. They were finally finished. I was now standing in front of a mirror, looking at myself.

“Woah, I looked…” I began.

“Shiny?” Uncle Breakdown asked.

“Beautiful?” Uncle Knockout asked.

“Different” I said.

“Oh” Both said.

I then heard the door to the med-bay open and saw my sire come in. I noticed how he stopped when he saw me and stared at me.

“Hey, Sire” I said. 

I didn’t get a replied back, making me gulped nervously.

“Uh… Is something wrong, Sire?” I asked. He then snapped out of it before walking over to me with a sweet smile on his face.

“There’s nothing wrong, dear. You just looked amazing” He replied. I smiled.

“Thank you, Sire” I said. 

“C’mon, let’s go back to your room before the ceremony starts” He suggested. I nodded. I waved goodbye to both my Uncle Knockout and Uncle Breakdown before leaving for my room with my Sire.