Chapter 33 Talk & News

Snow POV

I woke up with a big headache. I groaned before slowly opening my optics. I noticed that I was laying down on a hard surface. I tried to sit up but only ended up crying when I felt a sharp pain in my abdomen. I slowly laid back down to make the pain go away. 

“What happened?” I asked.

Just then, I heard footsteps approaching my direction. I turned my helm to the side and saw the orange and white mech from before. I tried to sit up, but remember what happened a moment ago, so I didn’t. He then noticed that I was finally awake.

“Good, you’re awake” He said. I slowly nodded.

“How do you feel?” He asked.

“My abdomen hurts every time I tried to move” I replied.

“Yeah, it will hurt for a couple of days, but don’t worry about it. It’s nothing serious, so you don’t have to be scared of it, okay” he said. I nodded. He then raised his servo to his audio receptor.

“Optimus” He said. 

He got a reply back. He then walked to the side to speak with Optimus. I closed my optics, waiting for him to be finished. 

“Yes, she’s awake, but in pain” He replied. I opened my optics and saw him looking at me. 

“Yeah. See you right now” He said, then hung up. He then walked back to me.

“What happened?” I asked. 

I was a little bit curious to know what happened. I hope it was nothing bad.

“Optimus is coming over to speak with you” He said. I nodded, but that only made me more nervous.

I waited there, for I don’t know how long, but just then, I heard running, and I turned my helm to the side the moment Smokescreen came running through the opened door. I weakly smiled when I saw him, and he smiled back when he saw me. He immediately ran to my side and stood by my side.

“Oh, my Primus, Snow. You’re okay” He said.

“Yeah, and it’s all thanks to your medic” I replied.

“Well, I'm glad you’re okay. I was so worried when you suddenly collapse” He said. 

“Sorry” I said. He shook his helm.

“Nah, it’s okay. Things happened” He said.

Just then, I looked behind him. I noticed that Optimus was standing behind him, Ratchet next to him. Smokescreen immediately moved to the side to allow them to see me but didn’t leave my side.

“Snow, right?” Optimus asked. I nodded.

“I know you must feel scared and confused right now, but I could assure you that we will not hurt you, nor will kick you out” He said. I sighed and relaxed when I heard him say that. I then allow him to continue. 

“I'll love for you to know that you could stay here with us as long as you need it. I already talked with the rest of the team, so you don’t have to worry about them. We are here to help you as much as possible” He said. 

“T-Thank you, Optimus” I said. He nodded. I smiled then turned to Smokescreen, who was also smiling at me. I then turned to Ratchet.

“How long do I need to rest so my abdomen could stop hurting?” I asked.

“As long as your body needs to rest for it to heal” He replied, walking to a large computer. 

“What do you mean? What's wrong with Snow?” Smokescreen asked. I saw Ratchet sighed before turning around to look at me. I don’t know why, but I didn’t like something about the look that he was giving me. It made me feel scared and nervous. 

“I need to ask you a personal question, Snow” He began. He then took a deep breath. 

“And I need you to answer me truthfully, okay?” He asked. I nodded.

“Okay” I replied.

“Did you have any sexual activity with Megatron right after you guys bond?” He asked. I immediately blushed. 

“What the hell, Ratchet! What kind of question is that?! How could you even ask her something like that?!” Smokescreen yelled.

“Shut up, Smokescreen! I’m asking a serious question here!” Ratchet yelled. He then turned back to look at me.

“Well?” He asked. I took a deep gulped before nodding my helm slowly.

“Y-Yeah, we did” I replied. 

“Scrap! I was right” He whispered. 

“Wait? What’s wrong?” I asked.

“Snow, I don’t know how to tell you this, but…” He began.

We all listened carefully to what he had to say.

“You're sparked with Megatron’s sparkling” Ratchet said.

“What!”