Chapter 35 My Life With The Autobots

A/N

Hey, Guys!

I'm sorry that I didn't update yesterday. I been really busy with my school work.

Thank You

Snow POV

It’s been a month since I joined the Autobots. Well, I didn’t join them. I’m only living with them. I was also really grateful to Raf because thanks to his speech, the Autobots began to treat me like one of them. I could tell that some are still not sure to trust me, but the others are okay with me now. 

“Hey, Snow” 

I heard someone calling me. I turned around and looked down to see Miko, the human girl. I became excellent friends with her and was lucky that Bulkhead, her Autobot guardian, was okay with it. I didn’t want to make any enemies here only because I hang out with their human charges. 

“Hey, Miko” I said, picking her up from the ground.

“Hey, do you think you could give us a ride in your alt-mode?” She asked. I sighed. I wish I could, but I can’t.

“Miko, you know that I still don’t have permission to leave the base” I said.

“Awww, that’s true. I want to go on a ride in the sky” Miko complained.

“It’s okay, Miko. Once Optimus allows me out of the base, then I will give you guys a ride in my alt-mode” I said. She nodded.

I then made it back to the main room and laid Miko down on the human area. I then walked over to where Smokescreen was standing at. He was talking with Bumblebee. He’s also Raf’s guardian.

“Hey, Smokey. Hey, Bee” I said.

“Hey, Snow. What’s up?” Smokescreen asked. Bee replied with beeps.

I had learned that Megatron ripped his voice box out back at Cybertron. I felt bad for him because now I was holding the sparkling or sparklings of the one Cybertronian that hurt him. 

“I was wondering if you knew where Optimus was at?” I asked.

“Huh? Why?” He asked.

“I want to ask him if I could finally go outside. My anxiety is growing. I need to go out and stretch my wings for a while” I explained. 

“: I think you will have to wait because I saw him leave base:” Bumblebee replied. 

I nodded. I then left them to go and see if I could help Ratchet. He’s the medic of the team, but a grumpy one. I don’t mind it, though. I don’t know why, but I like his company. He reminds me of my Uncle Soundwave in some way. 

“Hey, Ratchet” I said.

“Hey” He said but didn’t turn away from his computer.

“I was wondering if there’s anything that I could help you with?” I asked.

“Not really” He replied.

“Mmm. C’mon. Please. I know there’s something” I said.  I heard him sigh before looking away from his computer to look at him.

“Fine” He said then picked up a box of tools

“You could help me clean these” He said. 

I nodded and took the box from him. I immediately began to clean the tools. It took me a long time, but I was not going to complain. 

“I'm finished,” I said.

“Good” He said. He then kept working, but stopped and turned to look at me.

“Thank you” He said. I nodded.

“No problem. It was my pleasure. I like spending time with you” I said. I saw him shake his helm before going back to work on his computer with a small smile on his face. I could tell that he thought I was weird for wanting to spend time with him instead of the others, but I didn’t mind. 

Just then, I heard someone enter the base. I turned to the entrance and saw the bot that I was waiting for. I was thrilled. I stood up straight before walking over to him. 

“Optimus, Sir” I greeted. I was about to do a small bow, but he stopped me before I could.

“Please, Snow. You don’t have to be so formal” He said. I nodded.

“Oh, yeah, sorry” I said. I had a small blush on my face. I was embarrassed. I still haven’t gotten used to this new life. It was so much different from the one that I had at the Warship. 

“It’s okay” He said.

“Anyway, what’s wrong?” He asked.

“I wanted to ask you if… If…" I began, but I was nervous.

Just then, he put a servo on my shoulder.

"Snow, it's okay. You could tell me" He said. I sighed.

"I'm sorry. I'm just really nervous. I was wondering if it’s alright for me to go outside finally?" I asked.

"You don't have to be nervous anymore, Snow. Also, for your preview question, yes,  you could finally go outside" He said.

"Really, Sir?" I asked. He nodded.

"Thank you so much" I said. 

I had a smile on my face. I then, without thinking, hugged the mighty leader. I was so happy that I didn’t think of my actions. I then realized what I was doing and immediately pulled back.

“I’m sorry, Sir” He said. He shook his helm.

“It’s okay” He said. I nodded. 

Just then, there was a beep on the computer. 

“What’s wrong, Ratchet?” Arcee asked. She’s the only Femme in the team and also Jack’s guardian. 

“It’s an emergency signal” Ratchet replied.

“From” Bulkhead asked.

Ratchet then turned to look at us.

“From Starscream” He replied.