[2nd] Chapter 46 Little DarkNight

Snow POV

*Time Skip*

*Couple Weeks Later*

[A/N: Just so that you all know, DarkNight can walk already. He could also say a couple of words]

It was finally morning when I woke up. The first thing I did was go check on my son. He was still sound asleep. I gently shook him to wake him up. 

“Wakey, Wakey, Sweety” I said. I watched him wiggle in his little berth until he finally opened his little optics. I chuckled. I gently took him in my arms, and he chirped happily.

“Carrier” He said. I smiled.

“C’mon, Sweety. Let’s take a bath” I said. I headed to the washroom to clean both of us up. 

I turned the water and put it to the right temperature before going in. I relaxed once the warm water washed over our platings. I set DarkNight down to get cleaned. He chirped happily and purred as the water hit him. I laughed, grabbing a large bowl to fill up and set DarkNight in it. He splashed and laughed, loving the water. 

I finally finished washing. I then dried myself before going to clean DarkNight, and once he was clean, I took him out of the water and dried him off. I chuckled when DarkNight pouted, reaching back for the water.

“Back. Back. Back” He repeated. I chuckled. 

“I’m sorry, Sweety, but I can’t leave you in the water all day” I said, trying to keep him from jumping back in. I grabbed two Energon cubes. I put DarkNight’s Energon cube in his bottle and gave it to him while I drank my own. I watched DarkNight immediately gulp down his Energon.

“Not too fast, Sweety. I don’t need you purging it all out afterwards” I said.

Once he finished, he settled down and patted my chest with a cute little smile on his face. I chuckled before leaving my room and going to the main room.

I greeted everyone with a smile on my face then let the kids who stayed the night play with DarkNight while I helped Ratchet. I liked helping Ratchet because it helps me relax and also think. 

In the past couple of weeks, I noticed that Smokescreen has been acting really weird around me. I will see him blush out of nowhere whenever he’s around me then quickly turned away to hide his face. He will also come to my room before recharge and check on both me and DarkNight. It’s weird, but nice at the same time.

*Time Skip*

It was the evening when suddenly DarkNight began to move around too much. He crawled, ran, and hoped everywhere. It was getting tiring trying to stop him, and even Miko became tired after a few hours of playing with him. He will run in circles around everyone. It was starting to annoy Ratchet and even some of the others, but we couldn’t just get mad at him because he was just so damn cute.

Finally, I had enough, so I gently picked him up when I had the chance, and even now, he was still hyper.

“What’s wrong, Sweety? You’re never this hyper. What’s gotten into you?” I asked.

“Fly! Fly! Fly! Fly! Fly!” He yelled. I then heard my Sire chuckled. I looked at him.

“He wishes to go flying” Sire replied.

“What? Isn’t he a little bit too small for flying right now. It took me years until you could finally let me transform and fly around” I said. I then saw him scratch the back of his head in a nervous way.

“Yeah, about that. I actually lied, SweetSpark” He said. I felt my optics go wide.

“What?! Why?!” I asked. 

“I was scared that if I took you out to fly early then, you might get hurt. I also couldn’t because of Megatron. I’m sorry, Sweety” Sire said. I sighed.

“I understand, but since when could I fly then?” I asked.

“Do you remember the time when you said that your little wings felt a little weird?” He asked. I nodded.

“Well, a month before than” He replied. I felt my optics go wide.

“What? Since then? But he’s still small” I replied.

“I know, but you’re a full seeker. He’s half a seeker. This means that his ability to transform and fly comes sooner than normal seekers” he replied. I sighed.

“Fine. I will take him” I said.

“Mmm, Do you believe it is wise to let him out? You know because of Megatron” Jack asked. 

“He will go crazy from being inside, worse than today. I was able to control Snow from flying because of a serum that Shockwave made for me, but unfortunately, I don’t have the serum and don’t know how to make it” Sire explained.

“What does the serum do?” Raf asked.

“It helps to keep seekers anxious to go flying” Sire replied. 

“Well, then. It looks like I don’t have a choice. C’mon, Sweety. Let’s go fly outside” I said.

“Wait, Snow. I will go with you” I heard Smokescreen say.

“Really?” I asked. He nodded. I smiled.

“Thank you, Smokey” I said. I then looked at Ratchet and asked if he could open a Groundbridge. He set coordinates for a clearing opening with a forest nearby. I smiled when DarkNight chirped and got excited.

On the other hand, I was also happy to go outside. It’s nice to go out and have some fresh air once in a while. This is also going to be my sweet little DarkNight’s first time going to an open space like this. I just hope nothing bad happens.