Chapter 11 Safe , Nightshadow

Snow POV

“I want a kiss from you, dear” he said.

“A… K… Kiss? I asked.

Immediately, his words made my spark beat to increase rapidly.

“I… I'm sorry, but ...” I began.

I was trying to look for a way out of this but was not able to form any words.

“But… What?” he asked.

I felt his gripped get tighter around my body. 

“... but I… I think we should wait” I finally said.

“Mmm… tell me, Snow” he started.

“Why? Why should I wait?” he asked.

I gulped and watched him with fear written all over my optics.

“Oh… I'm sorry if I'm rude… but I think we should get to know each other better before we get to that extreme” I said.

“If I really wanted to... I could make you my sparkmate right now” he said. 

“I mean… I think we should get to know each other better, like that when we sparkbond, we will know more things about each other" I explained.

‘I hope this could I buy me some time’ I thought.

I was scared because if we kiss, then this will be my first kiss. 

I then noticed that he was thinking. I waited patiently for his response.

“That’s an excellent reasoning, dear” he said, chuckling.

“I will wait” he added.

“Huh? Really?” I asked.

“Yeah” he said. 

He then grabbed my face and brought it closer to his.

“I will be expecting that kiss from you in the later future then” he said with a smirk. I nodded. I sighed in relief when he let go of my face. 

“You can go now” he said, unwrapping his servos from my body. 

“Thank you, Lord Megatron” I said.

Immediately, I stood up from his lap and left the throne room.

I went back to my room, where I slid down to the floor with my knees pressed to my face. I then wrapped my arms around them.

‘He almost kissed me’ I thought. 

I let my spark beat cool down from all this excitement. I felt like it was about to give up and shut down for an emergency power down. 

“I really need some recharged” I said.

I stood up from the ground and walked to my berth. I laid down and decided that I really needed some recharged from all the things that happened today.

***

The next day I woke up with a small headache. Immediately, I took a warm shower then grabbed a small cube of Energon from a small storage room in my room.

‘What should I do today?’ I thought.

I don't have a job like the others, so I don't have to worry about any work or anything like that, but that means that they are all busy with work, which sucks.

“Urg… I’m bored!” I yelled out loud. 

I loudly sighed before leaving my room and deciding to go out.

I was walking to the flight deck when my path got blocked by a large mech that I know really well. 

“NightShadow?” I asked.

“Snow” he said my name. 

“What could I do for you, sir?” I asked.

“I’m really disappointed with you” he said.

“Disappointed? Why?” I asked.

“I trained you to act as a lady will, but we get here and you immediately forget all that I taught you in how a lady should act with others” he said, taking steps towards me.

“I'm… I'm sorry, NightShadow” I said, backing away.

“It will never happen again… I promised” I added with my back touching the wall. 

“It better not” he said with a glare. I gulped.

Just then, I felt my body get pulled away.

“What? Sire?” I asked.

I looked up and saw my sire. He was glaring at NightShadow. 

“I want you to stay far away from my daughter. I don’t want to see you ever again talking to her” Sire said before pulling me away from there. 

“Omp, thank you so much, Sire” I said, hugging him.

“I’m just glad that you're okay” he said. I nodded.

“I can’t believe that you talked to him like that” I said.

“What do you mean?” he asked.

“Well… it’s just that… whenever I talked back to him, he will get mad” I said. I was looking down with a sad expression.

“Did he hit you?” Sire asked. I nodded.

“Sometimes” I replied.

I could feel my Sire’s anger through the bond. 

“How dare he hit my sparkling?!” Sire asked. 

I could tell that he was about to go to and attack him, but I stopped him. 

“Please don’t go!” I yelled, hugging him from behind.

“He could seriously hurt you” I added with tears.

I had small tears running down my face. I knew my Sire was filled with anger, but when he saw my face he calmed down.

“I'm sorry” he said, turning around to hug me.

“Why are you apologizing?” I asked.

“I'm sorry that I couldn't prevent this” he said.

“It’s okay” I said, hugging him back. 

“It’s not your fault” I added.