Chapter 10 Meeting

Snow POV

I finally came back from my little flight outside of the Warship. 

It was wonderful because I was allowed to go fly alone without supervision.

I walked back inside and decided to go visit the others.

I made it to the med-bay and found Uncle Knockout with Uncle Breakdown there. 

“Uncle Knockout! Uncle Breakdown!” I yelled.

Immediately, both mechs jumped and turned around. 

“Snow?” they both asked.

“The one and only” I said.

Immediately, I was swept from my pedals and was spun around in circles by Uncle Breakdown.

“Snow, we missed you so much” Uncle Breakdown said.

“I missed you two so much” I said.

Finally, he put me down. I then hugged Uncle Knockout. 

“It’s nice to have you back with us, kid” Uncle Knockout said.

“It’s nice to be back” I added with a smile

Immediately, we talked to each other. 

“So, how was your training?” Uncle Knockout asked.

“Urg… boring” I said.

“I could tell that you hated” Uncle Breakdown said.

“I did and still do” I said.

“Well, how about we hang out like the old times” Uncle Knockout suggested.

“I will love to, but I wanna go and visit Uncle Shockwave” I said.

“That’s too bad” Uncle Breakdown said.

“Yeah… Well, I gotta go” I said.

“See you around little Snow” Uncle Knockout said. 

“Bye” I said before leaving the med-bay.

I immediately went to the laboratory where I knew I will find Uncle Shockwave. I made it there and saw him working on something.

“Uncle!” I yelled jumping on his back.

I knew I scared him a little bit because he shook in shocked when I jumped on his back. I chuckled and hugged him the best that I could. I used to do this when I was small.

“Snow?” he asked, turning his helm around.

“I never thought I would say this, but I really missed you so much” I said.

“It’s great to have you back, Snow” he said. I smiled. 

Just then, the door to the laboratory slided open. I looked up and my optics winded when I saw Megatron come in with NightShadow.

Immediately, I jumped down from Shockwave’s back and stood up straight.

“Lord Megatron… Uhm… NightShadow” I greeted.

I was nervous. I saw NightShadow glaring at me with a really disappointed look on his face. He was mad and I knew it. 

“Snow. Shockwave” Megatron greeted back.

“My Lord” Uncle Shockwave replied.

“Shockwave, I have assigned NightShadow to assist you with your experiments. He has some valuable information that might help you with your research” Megatron said.

“Yes, Lord Megatron” Uncle Shockwave said. 

Uncle Shockwave then guided NightShadow to a nearby computer to begin the work. I gulped when I saw Megatron looked at me. 

“Snow, I would like for you to come with me” he said.

“Uh… y… yes” I said.

We walked out of the laboratory and walked to the throne room. I began to get really nervous because there was no one here. 

I gulped when I saw him sit down on his throne and motioned for me to come closer. I gulped once more before approaching the warlord. I stopped when I was only a couple of feet away from him. 

I looked at him and saw him looking at me with those red optics of his, making me tremble slightly. He noticed and chuckled before holding out a servo.

“Come here, little Snow” he ordered.

I slowly took his servo but was then jerks forward against him. I gasped when I hit his hard chest. 

“L… Lord Megatron?!” I asked.

A large blush decorated my face from top to bottom. He had pulled me into his lap. I was now facing him with his servos on my lower back to keep our bodies pressed against each other tightly.

“Yes, dear?” he asked with a smirk.

“W… What… What are you doing?” I asked.

“Someone could come in and see us” I panicked.

I wanted to struggle in his arms but knew that I might get in serious trouble if I did. 

“Calm down, dear” he said.

“No one is allowed in here without my permission first” he said, nuzzling the side of my neck, causing me to shiver.

“If you say so, but this feels really weird for me” I said.

“You don’t have anything to worry about. I promised that we were going to become Sparkmates until you were a full-grown seeker, which is only a few weeks from now” he said with a smirk.

“Then what is it that you need from me right now?” I asked.

I saw him chuckle at my question then looked at me with a smirk that caused me to shiver. 

“I want a kiss from you, dear” he said.