Chapter 27 Ceremony

Snow  POV

I was in my room with my Sire, waiting for the ceremony to start. This ceremony was going to be a small party to celebrate that I was finally a full-grown seeker. 

Also… 

We are celebrating that we “Megatron and I” were going to bond with each other after the party was over. 

“Are you okay, dear?” Sire asked.

I quickly looked at him. I sighed.

“Yeah, I’m just nervous” I replied. He sighed.

“I’m sorry” Sire said.

“Huh? For?” I asked.

“For everything” He replied. I sighed before grabbing his servo. I then gave it a soft squeeze to calm him and myself down. He squeezed back.

“It’s okay, Sire” I said.

Just then, we got a comm from Uncle Soundwave. I sighed before standing up with the help of my Sire, who stood up first.

“C’mon, let’s go” Sire said. 

I nodded, and we both walked out of my room, heading to the control room, where the party was going to take place. 

Finally… 

We were both standing outside of the control room. I closed my optics and allowed my Sire to drag me inside the room filled with every Decepticon in the warship. Immediately,  I heard everyone stop talking the moment that both my Sire and I entered the room. I slowly opened my optics, noticing that everyone had stopped whatever they were doing and were now looking at us, making me even more nervous than before. 

‘Oh, my Primus, relax, Snow, relax’ I thought.

I slowly raised my gaze, meeting his “Megatron” with mine. He was standing in the room with Uncle Soundwave and Uncle Shockwave next to him. I gulped but didn’t let my nervousness or fear stop me from walking forward with my Sire. We stayed right in front of Megatron.

“Starscream” Megatron said.

“My Lord” Sire replied. 

I then watched Megatron stretch his servo or to us. I heard my Sire sighed. I looked at him, and I could tell that he didn’t want to hand me over to him, but he knew he didn’t have a choice. I smiled at him with a sad smile and gently squeezed his servo. He immediately looked at me.

“:: It’s okay, Sire::”

I spoke through the bond to assure him that everything was okay and that he didn’t have to worry about anything. I saw him smile back with the same sad smile before handing me to Megatron. He then walked to the side to allow Megatron to grab my servo in his and bring me closer to him. I blushed when my body touched him.

“You look beautiful, Snow” He said. I blushed.

“Th… Thank you. You look… han… handsome yourself” I said. He grinned. He then turned away from me to look at everyone else.

“Today…” He began. This got everyone's attention.

“We are here to celebrate that Snow my soon to be Sparkmate is finally a full-grown seeker and able to sparkbond with me” He said, turning around to look at me. I got nervous but didn’t show it.

“Snow” He called. I immediately looked up at him.

“You have grown from the small little sparkling that allowed Starscream to keep to a beautiful young seeker that has captured my spark. I promise to make you happy, Snow” He said. 

I was shocked when he finished speaking. I had covered my intake with my servo because his words had brought small tears to my eyes. I was about to wipe them away, but he beat me to it and quickly used his thumb to clean the small tears away, and with a smile, I replied. 

“Thank you. I appreciate all that you have done for me, but… ” I began. I took a deep breath before continuing.

“I have to be sincere with you before we sparkbond with each other” I said. He immediately looked at me. I could tell that everyone was also waiting for what I had to say. I sighed.

“I felt disgusted and scared when I first was told that I was going to become your Sparkmate. I was not that fond of the idea, but as time went by, I didn’t think I would fall in love, but I did. I fell in love with you, but fear that I will not be the Sparkmate that you so wish for. I fear that you will get rid of me one day if I do something wrong” I said, looking down at my pedal. I then felt someone lift my face up. I was now staring at Megatron optics. 

“Snow, I will never get rid of you. You make me the happiest Mech in the whole universe by just being by my side. You will not have to worry about anything my Queen because I love you the way you are, and that will never change” He said. I chuckled.

Just then, he took my cheek in his servo, and without knowing, we brought our faces closer to each other until it happened. 

We finally kissed.