Chapter 48 Don't Go

Snow POV

"What?" I asked.

"I love you, Snow. I fell in love with you" Smokescreen said. I felt my optics wide at the sudden confession. I couldn't believe it. I was shocked by the words that came out of Smokescreen.

"S-Smokescreen, I-I..." I began, but he cut me off short.

"It's okay, Snow. I know. You love Megatron. I know I will never be able to change that, but I just wanted you to know how I feel before it's too late. I love you, Snow. I know you will never love me the way you love Megatron, but I just hope after this, we could still be friends. It will crush me if we can't because that will mean that I just ruined the great friendship that we had" Smokescreen said, looking. I think he was scared to look at my face, thinking that I didn't like him and I didn't want to keep being his friend. I then hugged him. I felt him tense up before hugging me back.

"Yes. We could still be friends, Smokescreen. I'm sorry for not returning these feelings that you feel for me, but it's true. I still love him" I said with tears running down my face. I felt him nodded. We then let go of each other. He then turned to my Sire and gave him a nodded.

"Go, Starscream" Smokescreen said before standing up. I saw my Sire nodded back. I then watched Smokescreen run off to keep fighting. I then felt my body get picked up. I turned my helm and saw my Sire was the one that picked me up in his arms. I was holding DarkNight and the kids, so we were all ready to go. He immediately took off, running with me on his arms.

Finally, after running for so long, we stopped once we were a great distance away from the fight, but we were still able to see it from where we were hiding. I felt my Sire put me down before standing up and beginning to walk away, but I immediately stopped him.

"Whoa, Sire! Where are you going?" I asked. He looked at me.

"I'm going back. I need to help him. Stay here" He said.

"What?! No! You can't go back! I don't want to lose you, Sire!" I yelled. He sighed before kneeling down in front of me and planting a soft kiss on my forehead.

"I will be alright, SweetSpark. I promise, but I can't just stay here and hide. You need to because of them. You need to keep DarkNight, Raf, and Jack safe. I know I used to run all the time from fights, but this time is different because I changed. You changed me, Snow" Sire said. He then stood up.

"Be careful, Sire" I said. He nodded before leaving. I was now left alone with DarkNight and kids. Well, only Raf and Jack because Miko was being guarded by Bulkhead.

I then looked down at my sparkling, who was now calmer than before, but he still had tears on his small optics. I stroke his back before turning my gaze back to the fight.

I watched the fight from far away, hoping that I could of been of used and fight with them, but I couldn't. I was useless. I came here to help, but I end up getting save instead. I was so useless.

I then thought about something. It was a plan. A plan that might stop his fight, but I could go so wrong in so many ways. It might not work, but if I could help everyone fight, then I could at least try to stop his war, and that was to confront Megatron himself. I nodded before immediately standing up.

"What, Snow? what are you doing?" I heard Raf asked. I looked down at both of them.

I gave them a sad smiled before pulling DarkNight away from my chest then put him down next to Raf and Jack. I saw DarkNight immediately whimper in fear, trying to reach me again. It had been hard to pull him away because he was clinging really tightly into my body. I understand that he was scared and wanted to be close to me, but I needed to do this. I needed to at least try.