Chapter 38 I Miss You

HEY GUYS

IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A REALLY LONG TIME

I BEEN BUSY WITH OTHER SORIES IN MY WATTPAD ACCOUNT

IM SORRY

I HOPE YOU GUYS COULD FORGIVE ME

JUST KNOW THAT I WILL START WORKING ON THIS STORY UNTIL I FINISH IT

THAT I PROMISE

THANK YOU

P.S.

IM PUTTING TWO CHAPTERS TODAY ONLY BECAUSE I FEEL BAD FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A REALLY LONG TIME

Snow POV

“Sire?” I asked. I had small tears falling down my face.

“Uh… S-Snow?” He asked.

I immediately hugged him. He didn’t hug right away because he was still in pain but slowly wrapped his servos around my small body.

“Sire… I-I thought… I thought I was going to lose you” I said. 

“I will never leave you my sparkling” Sire said. I chuckled.

“I’m not a sparkling anymore, Sire” I said.

“I know, but for me, you will always be my sparkling” He said. 

Just then, I heard someone cough, and we quickly separated only to see Ratchet on the entrance of the med-bay.

“Oh, Ratchet. Hey” I said. 

I quickly wipe my tears away. I now had a large smile on my face.

“Hey, Snow” Ratchet said, walking over. He then walked to the monitors.

“You’re lucky to be alive, Starscream. Megatron did quite the number on you ” Ratchet said. I saw my Sire sighed.

“Yeah, I know. I still don’t know how I’m alive” Sire said. He then looked at me, and with a smile, he grabbed my servo with his. He then sighed before looking at the ceiling with his optics close. 

“I know this is weird coming from me, but thank you” Sire said. I immediately saw Ratchet looking at my Sire with wide optics. Well, I will also be shocked if I was him.

“W-What?” Ratchet asked. I saw my Sire growl with a small blush on his face.

“Grrr, I will not repeat myself again, medic” Sire said. I chuckled. I then saw Ratchet walk away, maybe to tell the others that my Sire finally woke up.

“I’m happy that you’re finally awake” I said. I saw my Sire look at me, and with a smile, he slowly sat up and gave me a soft kiss on the forehead.

“I’m happy that I’m finally awake as well. I miss you so much” He said. I chuckled.

Just then, the rest of the team entered the med-bay. I saw some of the bots gave my Sire a nasty look. I didn’t like the look they were giving him, but I couldn’t do anything about it. I then heard my Sire sighed before speaking.

“Thank you” Sire said. We immediately all looked at him. 

“What! Did Starscream just thank you, guys?!” Miko yelled. I looked down and saw Miko, Jack, and Raf. 

‘Damn, I didn’t see them enter. They are really small’ I thought. 

“I know you guys don’t trust me, and I don’t blame you, but I want you guys to know that I’m thankful and grateful for what you guys did for my daughter. I want to thank you for helping her. Also, no matter what you guys decide to do with me, I will accept it. I don’t expect you guys to be nice and allow me to stay here, but don’t worry because I will understand if you guys decide to kick me out” He explained. 

Just then, Optimus stepped forward. 

“Starscream. We all talked about and agreed that if you need a place to stay, then you could stay here. We might not trust you fully, but everyone does deserve a second chance to change, and I believe you have the ability to change” Optimus explained.

“Are you serious, Optimus?” I asked. He nodded. I covered my intake and let small tears out of my optics.

‘T-Thank you” I said. Optimus nodded. 

Just then, I looked at the others and saw most of them nod too. I smiled and gave them a grateful smile. I then looked at my Sire and saw him looking at Optimus with a shocked expression on his face. 

“Wait, are you sure? I mean, I did hurt you all so much” Sire said.

“We know, but someone made us realize that we should always give everyone a second chance and should never hate all the time because it’s bad” Smokescreen replied. I saw my Sire nodded before smiling. 

“Thank you… Thank you all” Sire said. The other nodded before leaving the med-bay to allow my Sire to rest because he still needed time to recover fully.