Chapter 31 Chase & Autobots

Snow POV

“Snow?”

My optics were wide at the sight of the Cybertronian that had caught me speaking with Smokescreen. It was none other than Megatron himself.

“Me… Megatron!” I exclaimed. I immediately tense. 

“Snow” He whispered. He then looked at Smokescreen, who was standing next to me and growled. 

“What are you doing with an Autobot?” He asked. He didn’t sound happy by the tone of his voice. 

“It’s not what you think, Lord Megatron” I quickly replied.

“Really? So, you being friendly with an Autobot is not what I think it is?” He asked. I slowly took a step back when he took a step forward.

“I…” I began, but I didn’t know what to say.

“I thought you were different, but you’re just like your Sire” He began.

“You’re a traitor!” He yelled, aiming his cannon at me and making y optics immediately widened. I then closed my optics, waiting for the impact of the shot to hit me, but it never came because at the last moment, I got pulled away. I immediately opened my optics when I felt someone pulling me with them while running away. 

“Smokescreen?” I asked.

“You’re alright, Snow?” He asked. 

I nodded. I then looked back and saw Megatron. He was chasing us while shooting.  I shut my optics before quickly running with Smokescreen, who was trying to protect me as well as shoot Megatron at the same time.

“Scrap!” Smokescreen yelled. I then looked at me. He then raised his servo to his audio receptor.

“Smokescreen to base! I need a Groundbridge immediately!” Smokescreen yelled.

There was a reply back from the other side, but I was unable to hear what the other person said.

“I’m being chased by Megatron! I need a Groundbridge quickly!” He yelled. Just then, I watched a Groundbridge open up in front of us. Smokescreen quickly ran to the opened Groundbridge. 

“Go! I will cover you!” Smokescreen yelled.

“But…” I began.

“Go!” He yelled. 

I nodded before running to the opened Groundbridge. I managed to cross the bridge without a scratch but froze when I saw all the Autobots, including five humans standing on the other side.

I immediately got scared when they all pointed their blasters at me, making me take a step back from them. 

“Who are you?” The Femme asked. 

I couldn’t reply because my fear didn’t allow me, but luckily I didn’t have to. 

“Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! It’s okay, guys. She’s with me” Smokescreen said. I noticed that the bridge had closed the moment he stepped inside and quickly ran to my aid when he saw the scene in front of him. He then ran to my side and looked at me.

“Are you okay, Snow?” He asked. I nodded. 

“Soldier? What’s the meaning of this?” I heard someone called. 

I looked to the right and saw a Mech with primary blue and maroon paint. I quickly clung myself into Smokescre’s arm once he was standing in front of me. I was scared and wasn’t going to hide my fear. I was also destroyed because now Megatron thought that I betrayed him when that’s not true. 

“Ultra Magnus, Sir. She’s… Uhm, a friend” Smokescreen replied.

“A friend? How are we sure she’s to be trusted?” I heard a Mech with primary orange, and white paint asked. 

“I’m sorry, but Megatron was chasing us. I couldn’t just leave her behind to get hurt” Smokescreen replied. 

Just then, I watched Smokescreen’s leader, whose name I already knew walked forward.

“Optimus, I’m sorry, but I couldn’t leave her. She’s my friend” Smokescreen said. I watched Optimus look at him before looking at me.

“Can you tell us who she is?” Optimus asked. I heard Smokescreen gulped, and I could tell that he was scared of telling them who I was because of her my Sire was and who my Sparkmate was too. 

“She’s…” Smokescreen began, but I decided that I couldn’t allow Smokescreen to go through this alone and decided to speak up for myself.

“My name is Snow” I began. I then took a deep breath before continuing. 

“I’m Starscream’s daughter as well as Megatron’s Sparkmate” I said.

“What!”