Chapter 24 My Sire Meeting With Smokescreen

Snow POV

Today was the day that my Sire was going to meet Smokescreen. I was nervous because I was begging Primus that my Sire will still allow me to meet with him. I flew to our usual meeting spot with my Sire right behind me. I finally made it there and transformed, landing on both my pedals. My Sire transformed right after. 

“So, where’s this human friend you been hanging out with?” Sire asked.

“He will be here any minute” I replied.

Just then, I saw a bush nearby moving, and I watched Smokescreen human form come out of the forest. I saw my Sire immediately aim his missile at the bush, but I quickly stopped him.

“Stop! That’s my friend, Smokey!” I yelled. He nodded and lowered his arm. I then walked over to Smokescreen then lowered my servo down for Smokescreen to get on.

“Good luck” I whispered. Smokescreen nodded. I then walked back to my Sire and brought Smokescreen in front of him so they could be eye level with each other. 

“Sire, I want you to meet my friend, Smokey” I said. 

“Nice to meet you” Smokescreen said. I noticed that he was giving my Sire a fake smile, but I could tell that he was trying so hard to be friendly with him so we could still see each other even though my Sire didn’t know who he was in reality.

“So, you’re the famous human my daughter has been hanging out with lately?” Sire asked. 

“Yes, I am” Smokescreen replied.

I saw my Sire nodded then looked at him for a little bit longer. 

“Mmm…” Sire said.

“What’s wrong, Sire?” I asked.

“I don’t know, but something doesn't feel right about this” Sire said. We gulped and our optics/eyes wide. We looked at each other with the same expression on our faces. 

“Wh… What are you talking about?” I asked. Just then, Sire shook his head.

“Nevermind. I think I’m just overthinking” Sire said. We immediately let out a breath of relief that we didn't know we were holding.

“Anyway, I will leave you two to alone. I gotta go back” Sire said.

“Really?” I asked.

“Yeah, I need to go back to finish some unfinished work” He replied. He then came closer to me. 

“See you later, dear” He said, laying a soft kiss on top of my helm. He then looked down at Smokescreen

“You better treat my daughter with respect or else” Sire threatened Smokescreen, who immediately nodded.

“Yes, Sir” Smokescreen replied, making my Sire nodded before leaving. 

Just then, once we knew my Sire was gone, Smokescreen's human form disappeared, and I heard a transformation behind me, making me turn around to see Smokescreen come out of the forest in his real body. 

“Oh my Primus, that was so stressful” Smokescreen said.

“I know, right?” I said with a laugh. I then sat down on a nearby rock. Smokescreen sat next to me.

“Thank you” I said.

“Nah, don’t mention it. That's what friends are for” He replied. I nodded. We ended up spending the rest of the day together before leaving for our separated bases.

***
PLEASE READ...

HELLO, EVERYONE.

IM SO SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T POST ANY MORE CHAPTERS FOR THIS STORY LATELY. I BEEN REALLY BUSY WITH OTHER STORIES THAT I NEEDED TO WORK ON AND ALSO STUFF THAT'S BEEN GOING ON ON BOTH MY HOUSE AND SCHOOL. IM SORRY, BUT I PROMISE TO PUBLISHED ONE CHAPTER FOR THIS BOOK EVERY DAY OR TWO DAYS, DEPENDS ON HOW MUCH HOMEWORK SCHOOL GIVES ME, BUT I PROMISE YOU ALL THAT I WILL WORK ON HIS STORY NOW UNTIL I FINISH IT.

LIKE THAT I COULD WORK ON OTHER UNFINISHED STORIES AND MAYBE SOME NEW STORIES THAT I HAVE IN MIND.

ANYWAY, THAT WAS ALL THAT I WANTED TO SAY. PLEASE DONT BE ANGRY WITH ME HOPEFULLY YOU LIKE THE STORY.

THANK YOU