Special Chapter #3 Bumblebee's Team

This Request Was From Goldensboi

Thank You

CHARACTERS: Snow, Megatron, DarkNight, Starscream, Team Bumblebee

DESCRIPTION: Snow, Megatron, Starscream, and DarkNight visit Bumblebee’s Team back on Earth.

Snow POV

Hello. It’s been many years since the war ended, and Cybertron is back to normal again. I live a happy life with my handsome Sparkmate Megatron and my three sons.

Yeah, I got sparked again and gave birth to two sparklings more. They are DarkNight’s younger brothers. 

SilverStar and MoonRacer.

Anyway, right now, I’m looking for SilverStar and MoonRacer. I couldn’t find them anywhere. 

“Sire, have you seen SilverStar and MoonRacer?” I asked, getting my Sire’s full attention when he noticed the worried stage that I was in. I have been looking for them for the last hour, but I couldn’t find them. 

“No, Sweety. I haven’t” He replied. I nodded. I then went to go ask Megatron.

“Megatron, do you know where the twins are at?” I asked. Megatron looked at me and shook his helm.

“No, SweetSpark. Why?” He asked.

“I've been looking for them for the last hour. I can’t find them” I said. I was starting to tear up.

“Hey, it’s okay. Have you asked DarkNight? Maybe he knows where they are” He suggested. I was about to shake my helm until DarkNight walked in.

“Huh? What’s wrong?” He asked.

“DarkNight, do you know where SilverStar and MoonRacer are at?” I asked. He raised an eyebrow before replying.

“No. I haven’t seen them since this morning. I was actually about to ask you guys for them” He replied. I felt my optics go wide.

“Oh, my Primus, Megatron. Where could they be? Did someone take them?” I asked. Megatron hugged me.

“Hey, It’s okay. It’s okay. We will find them. I promise” He said. I nodded.

“Mmm, maybe… No they couldn’t…. Or they could” I heard DarkNight mumbled. I looked at him. He had his optics wide.

“What’s wrong, DarkNight? Do you know where your brothers could be?” I asked. 

“Scrap, Carrier, Sire. I think I know where SilverStar and MoonRacer are at” he said.

“Really? Where?” Megatron asked. DarkNight sighed.

“Well, they asked me about Uncle Bee yesterday” He replied.

“What did they want with Bumblebee?” I asked. I don’t know why, but I had a bad feeling about this.

“They complain about how much they miss him. They asked me if I could take them to visit him, but of course, I replied that I couldn’t because he was Earth. They then asked me why I couldn’t take them to Earth, and I replied that I didn’t have a spaceship” DarkNight explained. I felt my optics go wide. I then looked at Megatron with a worried expression.

“Oh, my Primus, Megatron. Do you think?” I began. Megatron looked at me and nodded.

“I’m afraid so, SweetSpark” He replied.