Chapter 46 The Reason

Snow POV

I don't know how long it's been since I began looking for everyone, but it must have been long. I was starting to lose hope. Just then, I heard a loud roar, followed by a loud explosion.

"Whoa! What was that?" I asked. I took off in that direction. I had finally made it to the battlefield, and what I saw shocked me to the core. I saw a large beast that I have only read on different data-pads fighting the guys.

"A Predacon?" I asked. I also saw everyone fighting not only the Predacon, but they were also fighting these dead Cybertronians that were glowing purple.

"What's that?" I asked. I then heard a laugh. A really familiar laugh. I then turned to the laugh and saw him. It was Megatron. He was in front of Optimus, laughing, while everyone was fighting. I could tell that a fight was about, to begin with Megatron and Optimus.

"What's wrong, Optimus? Is your team having trouble fighting all my Terracons and Predacon?" Megatron asked. I saw Optimus glare at him before attacking him with his blades. Megatron used his hidden blades to stop Optimus' blades.

"Megatron, you tricked us! You put a false decoy to bring us here!" Optimus yelled. Megatron chuckled.

"Of course I did, Optimus. I will make you and your whole team pay for everything that you have done" Megatron said.

"But we haven't done anything to you, Megatron" Optimus said, pushing Megatron away from him.

"Yes, you have. You made my own Sparkmate go against me. Now she betrayed me for you guys! I will never forgive you for this, Optimus" Megatron yelled, attacking Optimus again. I covered my intake, trying so hard not to cry. He was doing this because of me. Everyone was getting hurt because of me. I felt horrible with myself.

I then heard a familiar scream of help. I turned to the scream and saw my Sire about to be attacked by a dead Cybertronian. I immediately ran to help him and kicked the dead cybertronian far away from him.

"Sire!" I yelled, hugging him.

"Snow? What are you doing?" Sire asked. I finally let go.

"I couldn't stay at the base while you were all getting hurt" I explained. I saw him sighed. He then caressed my cheek.

"Snow, this is no game. You could get hurt" He said.

"I know. But so could you" I said. I then helped him stand up.

"By the way. Have you guys seen Miko? She followed you guys without us noticing, but when we did, it was too late" I asked. I saw him nodding at my question.

"Yes. We saw her just as we started the fight. We called for a Groundbridge, but Megatron told us that Soundwave blocked all of our communication systems. We couldn't call for help" Sire explained. I nodded.

"I know. We tried calling you guys, but it didn't work" I said.

Just then, a strange feeling of fear went through my body. I stopped what I was doing and touched my chest where my spark was at. The fear was not mine because I was not that scared. This fear was not from my Sire because he was with me. The fear couldn't be from Megatron because he had blocked our bond the same day that I ran away. This fear could only be from DarkNight, but why was he scared?

"Snow. SweetSpark, what's wrong?" Sire asked. I looked at him.

"I felt someone's fear through my body. It can't be me. I'm not scared. I know it's not you because you're with me. It can't also be Megatron because he blocked our bond. This fear could only be from DarkNight, but I'm not sure why he is scared" I explained. He nodded.

"Hey, it's okay. I'm sure DarkNight's only scared because you're not at the base with him. This is the first time you leave him alone at the base with Ratchet and the kids after all" Sire said, trying to calm me down, but for a strange reason, I couldn't push this feeling away. Something was wrong. I needed to find out what was wrong, but I couldn't just leave.

"I don't know, Sire. Something doesn't feel right" I said.

"Snow! Starscream! Help!" I heard someone yell. I turned to the voice, and that's when I felt my optics wide ten times their size when I saw the scene in front of me.

I saw Jack and Raf with none other but DarkNight behind them. They were a couple of feet away from getting attacked by a bunch of dead Cybertronian.