Chapter 44 Decision

[PLEASE READ]

A/N

HEY GUYS 

I’M BACK AND WITH A NEW CHAPTER 

I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH

ANYWAY…

I DECIDED TO DO TWO DIFFERENT ENDING

ONE WHERE SNOW AND MEGATRON GO BACK TOGETHER AND RAISE THEIR CHILD DARKNIGHT

AND

THE OTHER WHERE SNOW AND SMOKESCREEN FALL IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER AND [MAYBE] HAVE A FAMILY OF THEIR OWN [JK... THEY WILL HAVE A FAMILYOF THERE OWN]

I WILL FIRST WRITE THE ENDING THAT HAS THE MOST COMMENTS ON THE LAST CHAPTER AND WHEN I FINISH, I WILL WRITE THE NEXT ENDING

SO…

I READ ALL THE COMMENTS THEN ADDED THE POINTS AND HERE’S THE RESULT FOR WHICH ENDING I WILL BE WRITING FIRST

SNOW X MEGATRON: 14

SNOW X SMOKESCREEN: 7

THE ENDING OF SNOW AND MEGATRON WAS THE HIGHEST SO THAT’S THE FIRST ENDING THAT I WILL WRITE THEN ONCE I’M FINISH, I WILL START WRITING THE ENDING OF SNOW AND SMOKESCREEN

WELL…

THAT WAS ALL THAT I WANTED TO TELL YOU

I HOPE YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER

THANK YOU

ENJOY

Snow POV

*Month Later*

I don’t know how long it’s been since I gave birth, but it’s been long that I was sure. I was happy living with the Autobots, but deep down, I still wish I was back at the Warship with “him”. I missed him so much. I know he tried to kill me, but he only did that because he thought I had betrayed him. 

Anyway…

My day today started like any typical day. It was a pretty normal day if you ask me. I was in the main room, helping Ratchet with some of his work. I was also keeping a close eye on DarkNight. He still can’t talk or walk, but he could crawl a lot. He may not walk, but he could crawl fast. He was sleeping right now, so that allowed me to have some free time. I used this free time to help Ratchet. 

Just then, the scanners detect a large Energon signal. This caused everyone that was in the main room to surrender the monitor. 

“What is it?” Arcee asked.

“It’s an Energon signal” Ratchet replied.

"Of what?" Bulkhead asked.

“That's the thing. I don't know” Ratchet replied. He was typing away on the computer, trying to figure out what was the unknown signal.

“Maybe a mine of Energon” Raf suggested. Ratchet nodded.

“Maybe” Ratchet said. 

Yeah, the kids were at the base. They didn’t have school today.

“Whatever it is. We should check it out” Optimus said, stepping forward. The team nodded. He then turned to Ratchet.

“Ratchet. Open a Groundbridge to that location” Optimus ordered. Ratchet nodded and got ready to open a Groundbridge.

“Uh, Optimus” I called, getting Prime’s attention. 

“Yes, Snow?” He asked.

“If it’s possible… C-Could I go with you guys?” I asked. Just then, DarkNight woke up. He let out a cry of fear. I sighed when I heard him crying. 

“I’m sorry, Snow. But it seems like your sparkling needs you here right now” He said. I nodded. I then felt someone servo land on my shoulder. I quickly looked back to meet my Sire’s optics.

“It’s okay, Snow. Don’t be sad. There’s always next time” He said. I nodded. I then saw Optimus then turned to look at the rest of the team that was going with him. This team consisted of Arcee, Bulkhead, Bumblebee, Smokescreen, Optimus, and My Sire. 

Yes, my Sire was going. He was able to gain everyone’s trust to go out with them on missions. Heck, he even gained Arcee’s trust. I still don’t know how, but I heard there was a fight before Arcee finally forgave my Sire. I don’t know. That’s what I heard from Smokescreen.  

Anyway…

I have been stuck inside this base for so long. I’m starting to lose my mind. That's why I wanted to go with them. But it seems like DarkNight had other plans for me. 

Just then, Ratchet opened a Groundbridge for them. I watched them leave. Once they were gone, I went to check on DarkNight. He was crying so much. I quickly picked him up and began to rock him back and forth to quiet him down. 

“There. There. There. I’m here. Your Carrier’s here” I said. He finally calmed down. He was now looking at me with teary optics. I smile at him before kissing his forehead, making him giggle in joy.

“You became a great Carrier, Snow” I heard Jack’s voice say. I quickly looked down and saw Jack and Raf looking at me with a smile. I smiled back.

“Thanks, Jack” I said. He nodded.

Just then, I noticed that something was missing. Well, more like someone.

“Uh… Where’s Miko?” I asked. I saw Jack and Raf looked at me before looking around and their eyes wide when they realized that Miko was missing.

“Oh, No! This is bad!” Jack yelled.

“What’s bad?” I heard Ratchet ask. I think he was confused about what we were talking about. 

“Miko” Jack said.

“What about Miko?” Ratchet asked.

“She’s missing” Jack told Ratchet. I saw Ratchet’s optics wide. He then immediately tried to contact Optimus, but for some reason, we couldn’t. We didn’t know the reason.

“Scrap! I can’t contact Optimus” Ratchet said.

“What? Why?” I asked. He looked at me.

“I don’t know” He replied.

Just then, I felt DarkNight wiggle in my arms. I tried to calm him down, but he continued to wiggle. 

“What’s wrong with you, DarkNight?” I asked. I saw him trying to wiggle out of my arms. I immediately knew what he wanted. I sighed. He wanted to be put down. But if I put him down, then he might run off to who knows where. And I can’t afford to lose him out of my sight right now. 

“Calm down, Sweety. I can’t put you down” I said. He continued to wiggle then began to cry. I sighed.

“Fine” I said. I finally give up and put DarkNight down on the ground. That finally calmed him down and made him happy. He began to crawl on the ground. I then turned to Raf and Jack.

“Watch him for me” I told them. They nodded. I nodded back before walking towards Ratchet to try to help him fix the problem with the communication. 

I don’t know what was wrong, but something didn’t feel right. I don’t know. I had this weird feeling in me that told me that something bad was about to happen, but I didn’t know what that was.