Chapter 2 I love My Sire

Snow POV 

Present Time

Hello, my name is Snow.

I'm a femme seeker.

I was born since the beginning of the great war on Cybertron.

My carrier died protecting me.

Her name was Rose.

I'm the only sparkling known to be alive right now from what my Sire told me.

His name is Starscream.

He's the Decepticon Second in Command.

My Carrier Rose send me on an escape pod far away from the war.

That was the same day and time that they kill her.

I don't know who was it.

My pod land on a planet name Earth.

I was found immediately by the Decepticons.

Where I also found my Sire.

He's sometimes means to me, but no matter how mean he sometimes is to me I will never hate him.

I love both my Creators even if one is dead and the other one is a bad guy.

"SNOW!" I heard my Sire yelled my name making me jump. I quickly put my data-pad down and ran over to my Sire.

"Yes Sire?" I asked with a respectful bow.

"Were have you been? I'm needed in the control room and I can leave you here alone you damn brat" Sire said with an angry look.

I look down to my pedals in sadness. I felt some tears already coming out of my optics.

"I 'm s....sorry, Sire" I said with a sniff.

I heard a growl come from him. He then bend down on one knee. I close my optics ready to feel the sharp pain of being slapped, but I didn't feel nothing. Instead he picked me up and put me on his back.

"Stop crying already, Snow. Come on let's go. Next time don't waste my time" Sire said, but with a softer voice.

I quickly wiped my tears away then smile. I then hold myself on his back by grabbing into his wings.

Sire has always carry me on his back because he says that I always walk way to slow and I slow him down.

Sire then turned around and began walking to the control room.

Sire will sometimes hit me because sometimes I get him in trouble with Lord Megatron, but even if he hits me and yells at me, he's the only family I have left and I love him.

"I love you" I whispered.

"What was that Snow?" he asked.

I shaked my helm and snuggle closer to his neck. He looked at me, but just ignored me and kept walking. We finally made it to the control room.

"Lord Megatron what could I be of use?" Sire asked.

"Starscream, you are late" Lord Megatron said with a growled while turning around to face my Sire.

"Sorry, my Liege this will not happen again. I had to deal with someone before coming here" Sire said

He then glared at me when he said that he had to deal with someone.

My small wings lower down in sadness knowing that I had yet again anger my Sire for getting him in trouble with Lord Megatron.

"Come on, Starscream. Don't be so hard on her. She's just a sparkling" Uncle Knockout said.