Chapter 53 Snow's POV

Snow POV

"I love you too" Megatron said that was the last thing I heard before everything went black.

I woke up, but I was nowhere familiar. I was in a dark space that didn't seem like it had an end.

"Where? Where Am I?" I asked. I tried looking around for anything, but couldn't figure out anything. I was lost and alone. I tried looking for a way to exit this place that didn't make any sense but failed even to find where I was.

Just then, I saw a really bright light shining not too far from where I was standing. I tried reaching for it.

"Snow"

I heard a sweet and beautiful voice called my name. I looked around trying to locate the source of the voice but didn't find anything.

"Snow"

I heard it again. This time I looked at the shining light.

"Snow, It's me, Sweety. Your Carrier"

I felt my optics wide.

"My Carrier?" I asked. I heard a soft chuckle.

"Yes, Sweety. I'm your Carrier"

"But if you're my Carrier... Does that mean that I'm dead?" I asked.

"No, Sweety. You're between Death and Life, Snow"

I then tried getting closer to the light, but just when I was about to finally reach the light, I felt a powerful power begin to pull me back.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Do not worry, Sweety. You're going back, but unfortunately, you might not wake up for a really long time"

I looked at the light then saw the light turned into a beautiful Femme that looked almost like me. She was really beautiful and had a sweet smile.

"Carrier?" I asked. I saw her smile.

"Please, Snow. Take care of yourself and your Sire for me. I love you both so much"

I then felt myself getting pulled farther away from my Carrier. I looked at my Carrier and saw her about to turn around and leave, but I quickly stopped her.

"Wait, Carrier!" I yelled. I saw her stopped and looked at me.

"I love you. I wish I had met you" I said before everything went black once again. This time I was now back into a dark space but was able to hear small whisperings.

I first heard Ratchet's voice talking about something that I really didn't understand, but I get that I might never wake up. I then heard my Sire's voice. He sounded really sound, and that broke my spark. This went on and on for days until these days turned into a full week. I sat alone in my empty dark place. I then heard my Sire's voice once again, so I listened.

"Snow... Hey, SweetSpark" Sire called.

"..." I then heard a sigh.

"I don't know if you're listing, but just know that I miss you. We all miss you, Snow. Even DarkNight misses you, SweetSpark" Sire said.

"..." I bit my bottom lip, trying so hard not to cry, but it was really hard. I wish I could tell him that I was listening to him and that I wish I could wake up but didn't know for how long.

I sighed before letting the tears fall down my face into the dark empty ground.

I fell into a small recharge in my stasis stage if that was even possible, but then woke up when I heard a really familiar voice.

"Snow" It called.

'Megatron' I thought.

"I'm sorry, Snow. This is all my fault. I should have listened to you, but instead, I let my anger take over me. I'm sorry, SweetSpark" Megatron said. I covered my intake. It was really him. He was here with me.

"I don't know if you will forgive me, Snow, but I wish you could. I really miss you so much. I miss all the great times that we had together" Megatron said. I fell to my knees. I then heard chuckling but filled with sadness inside.

"I ended the war, Snow" He said. I felt my optics wide.

'He ended the war... But why?' I thought.

"I ended this war for you and only you. I could no longer see you getting hurt because of this stupid war, and even you hadn't survived, I would have still ended the war to honor your memory, Snow" Megatron said. This time I felt my optics get all watery. I was about to cry. I wish I could hug him, but unfortunately, I could only listen to him. I then heard a sigh escape his intake.

"I came here to see you one last time before I leave, Snow" I heard Megatron tell me.

"Leave? Leave where?" I asked. I felt my optics wide.

"I'm leaving forever. I don't wish to cause any more trouble to you or anyone else, so it has been decided that I will leave today, and you guys will never hear about me ever again" He explained.

"No!" I yelled. I stood up. He couldn't leave just like that. I know he has done many horrible things, but I still loved him. He's the Mech that stole my spark. He couldn't leave. I didn't want him to leave, but I couldn't do anything to stop him because of the stage that I was at.

"I'm sorry, Snow. I wish I could stay, but I can't" Megatron said. I panicked. I began to try to wake up, but I couldn't because I didn't know-how.

"I love you, SweetSpark. And Bye" He said.

"No! Don't leave! Megatron, Please! Don't leave!" I yelled. I fell to my knees in defeat after a while of yelling. I felt the tears form faster in my optics before falling to the ground.

I couldn't stop crying. I was about to lose the Mech that I love forever, and I couldn't do anything to stop him, but just sit down and cry.

'I love you too, but please don't leave me' I thought.