Special Chapter #4 Smokescreen and DarkNight

This Request Was From RoseDracul & BrittanyWiles4

Thank You

CHARACTERS: Snow, DarkNight, Smokescreen

DESCRIPTION: Finally, DarKNight finds out that Snow is sparked, and he’s going to be an older brother. Later on, Snow tells Smokescreen that he should spend more time alone with DarkNight, so Smokescreen decides to take DarkNight out, while Snow stays in their share berthroom resting. Later DarkNight finally calls Smokescreen something that he never thought DarkNight will ever call him.

Snow POV

“How do you think he will take the news?” I asked Smokescreen. Smokescreen chuckled at my worried expression, then hugged me from behind and laid a soft kiss on my helm.

“I’m sure he will love the news, Snow, so please stop worrying about it” Smokescreen replied. I sighed but nodded. I took a deep breath, and we both walked over to DarkNight

“Hey, Sweety” I called, getting DarkNight’s attention.

“Hey, Carrier” He responded. I smiled.

“C’mon, DarkNight. We have something to tell you” I said. He looked at me then looked at Smokescreen before nodding. I nodded, then we left the main room and went to our room. I sat down on the berth with Smokescreen next to DarkNight and me in front of us.

“What's wrong, Carrier?” DarkNight asked.

“DarkNight, what do you think about having a little brother or sister?” I asked. He looked at me with a confused expression.

“I would love to have a little brother or sister” He replied. I smiled

“Well, Sweety. Guess what?” I asked.

“What?” He asked. 

“You're going to be an older brother” Smokescreen replied, rubbing my middle, which was a little bigger than usual, but not big enough for everyone to notice that I was sparked. I saw DarkNight’s optics go wide then he smiled before hugging me

“Oh, my Primus, is this for real?” DarkNight asked. We nodded.

 “Yes, Sweety” I replied. He smiled. He then rubbed my middle.

“I'm going to be an older brother” He mumbled. He then jumped to his feet and ran outside, yelling at the top of his chest that he was going to be an older brother. Smokescreen and I laughed.

“That’s a fast way to spread the news” I replied. Smokescreen chuckled.

“Yeah, it is” He said. I smiled. I then looked at Smokescreen.

“Well, it seems like he's going to be a great older brother” I said.

“Yeah, I guess you're right, SweetSpark” He said before kissing me. I kissed him back.

 *Time Skip*

 Smokescreen POV

 It's been a couple of weeks since we told the news to DarkNight about Snow being sparked. We found out that Snow is going to have twins. Two little females. DarkNight was so happy. He couldn't wait to hold his little sisters in his arms.

Today was a day that Snow asked me to spend some time with DarkNight. She said that it would do us both good to spend time together. So, I said yes. I decided to take DarkNight outside and spend the whole day together.