Chapter 36 Starscream

Snow POV

"Starscream? Seriously?" Arcee asked. I saw Ratchet nodded back.

"He said that he needs help because he's badly injured" Ratchet said.

I was so shocked that I didn't know what to say or do. I knew something like this was going to happen, but I didn't anticipate how it was going to play out. I was happy that I finally heard from my Sire, but scared at the same time.

"Yeah, sure. Like we will help him" I heard Bulkhead said.

I immediately looked at him with shock before looking at everyone and noticed that everyone agreed with Bulkhead. Well, mostly everyone because Optimus, Ratchet, and Smokescreen didn't nod or saying anything. I wanted to say something, but I knew I was not going to change their minds because I knew that my Sire did horrible things in the past that they will never forgive. So it was completely useless to ask them to help my Sire. 

'What could I do?' I thought.

I slowly looked down at my pedals in sadness. I think Smoking saw because he then wrapped an arm around my body in a side hug. I looked at him and he gave me a sad smile. I sadly smile back at him.

"Ratchet, opened a Groundbridge" I heard Optimis' voice ordered.

We immediately all looked at him with shock looks on our faces.

"Optimus, you can't be serious?" Arcee asked.

"I'm serious, Arcee" Optimus said.

"Optimus, we allowed Snow to stay because we all now understand that she has done nothing for us to hate her, but now we are talking about a whole different story. We are talking about  Starscream. You know what he has done" Arcee said.

I sighed with a sad look. I then took a deep breath before finally speaking up. 

“Optimus, are you sure about this?" I asked

Immediately, everyone turned to look at me.

"I mean. Yes, he's my Sire, but also I know how much damage he has caused you guys" I said.

"I'm sure because after all everyone deserves a second chance in life" He said. I nodded. He then turned to Ratchet.

"Ratchet, opened the Groundbridge" Optimus ordered. Ratchet nodded. He then opened a Groundbridge. Optimus then turned to look at me.

"Snow, do you want to come with us?" He asked. I nodded.

We immediately crossed the Groundbridge. In the other side we were standing in a forest with my Sire leaning on a rock. I gasped when I saw him. It was a horrible site. I immediately ran to him and kneel down next to him. He had scratched and dents with Energon covering his body. 

"Sire?" I asked. He slowly opened his optics and looked at me.

"S… Snow? Dear… You're alright?" He asked. I nodded. He then looked in back of me and saw the Autobots. 

"So, it's true?" He asked.

"I'm sorry, Sire. It's all my fault that you're like this" I said. He sighed.

"Hey… It's not your fault. Don't worry about it. I'm not mad with you. I'm only happy that you're okay my dear" He said. I nodded. Just then, he began to coughed really hard.

"Sire!" I yelled.

I immediately began to panic when I saw him coughing Energon. 

"Bulkhead, take Starscream back to base and into the med-bay" Optimus ordered. Bulkhead nodded.

Immediately, with the help of Bulkhead we took my Sire back to base and put him in a medical berth in the med-bay. I had tears falling down from my optics. I didn't want to lose him.

"Snow, I need to work. So, I need to ask you to leave until I'm done" Ratchet said.

"What?! But…" I began, but he stopped me.

"No buts. You need to leave" He said. I looked at him before looking at my Sire. I sighed before nodding.

"Fine" I said. He nodded. I then grabbed my Sire's servo and gave it a small squeeze.

"Please, Sire. Don't die" I said.

I then was pushed out if the med-bay by Ratchet. I stood outside of the room with tears on my optics. I then felt someone hug me. I immediately hugged them back. I knew who it was and so I didn't hesitate in hugging the.

"I'm scared, Smokescreen" I said.

"I know, Snow. I know" He said, rubbing circles on my back, but avoid touching my wings.

"I don't want to lose him. He's the last family that I have" I said. He nodded.

"You will not lose him. Ratchet is a great medic. He will survive. You have to believe in him" Smokescreen said.i then looked at the close door one more time before thinking.

'Please, Sire. Don't die. Please, don't leave me' I thought.