Chapter 47 Important

Snow POV

I couldn't believe what I saw with my own two optics. It was every Mother's nightmare. I felt the Energon inside of me go frozen cold. I felt my body move on his own immediately, trying to reach the one thing that I care most about this world.

"DarkNight!" I yelled. I saw the dead Cybertronian's claw go up then come down at great speed.

Just then, I felt a really sharp pain on my back. I gasped in both shock and pain. I took a sharp breath of air as the pain began to burned my back, but most importantly, my seeker wings.

I had managed to get there in time to save Darknight's, Jack's, and Raf's life, but the dead Cybertronian's claw was way to fast for me and managed to get the blow instead of them. I was happy that I managed to save them, but the only bad thing about all this was that the dead Cybertronian's claw hit my back or, more importantly, my seeker wings.

"Snow!"

I heard different voices yelled. I didn't pay any attention to those voices. The pain on my back was bad. The worst part of all this was that it had been my wings, the ones to get hurt-that most sensitive part of a seeker.

"Snow! Are you okay?!" I heard Raf's voice asked. I couldn't reply. I also didn't want to reply because if I say that I was okay, then I will just be lying to them because I was not okay, but if I said that I'm not okay, then I might get them more worried that what they already are.

I opened my optics for a split second when I felt something or someone pressed their body against my chest. I saw DarkNight clinging against my chest with small tears running down his face. I smile sadly down at my sparkling, who was shaking in fear.

"Snow! Watch out!"

I heard a different voice yelled. I then turned my helm back when I heard that voice yelled. I felt my optics wide in horror when I saw the same dead Cybertronian that was about to hurt my sparkling and managed to hurt me, get ready to strike again, but this time he was aiming for me and me only.

I closed my optics when I saw the dead Cybertronian's claw come down, but I never felt it hit me. I opened my optics when I heard the down of shooting and cutting.

The dead Cybertronian that was about to just finish me off was replaced by none other than...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Smokescreen!" I yelled. [I got you guys. Did you guys think it was going to be Megatron? Oh, keep reading. The story is still not finished]

I saw Smokescreen standing in front of me. He then turned around to face me. His optics were filled with worried and happiness at the same time when he saw me.

"Oh, my Primus, Snow! What are you doing here?!" Smokescreen asked, kneeling down in front of me. He then saw the injury of my back and gasped at the sight. I knew the sight might be ugly, but judging by this reaction, it was more than ugly.

"Snow! What-What happened to your back? Y-Your Wings? What happened?" Smokescreen asked. I gave him a weak smiled before looking down at my scared sparkling while stroking his back with my servo, trying to calm him down as much as possible.

"It's okay, Smokescreen. I'm okay. As long as DarkNight here is okay. I don't care getting hurt for him" I said. I saw his optics wide.

"Okay?! You're not okay, Snow! You're hurt! And bleeding!" Smokescreen yelled. He then turned his gaze from me to DarkNight, who was still hugging me as tightly as possible.

"Anyway, what's DarkNight doing here? Isn't he suppose to be at the base? Why did you bring him along?" Smokescreen asked, looking at me.

"I didn't. I thought he was back at the base until I saw him about to be hurt by one of these dead Cybertronians" I explained. We then heard a cough, so we turned to Raf and Jack, who was looking elsewhere, but our gaze.

"That might be our fault" Raf said. I saw Jack nodded.

"We saw DarkNight immediately crawled after you when you went through the Groundbridge. We tried to stop him, but he was to fast and too strong for us. I still don't know how in the world was he able to beat us, but he's no normal sparkling" Jack explained. We nodded. It was true. DarkNight was far away from being a normal sparkling. He was twice the size of a normal sparkling. He learned to crawl really fast at a really young age. He was also way too strong for a normal sparkling of his age. We all thought that it might be because of his Sire's DNA, but who knows.

Just then, I saw my Sire finally kneel down in front of us all. I gasped when I saw him. He was covered in dents and scratches.

"Sire! What happened?" I asked.

"A couple of Terracons got on my way to you guys, and that's why I could get here in time. I'm just glad that you're okay and that Smokescreen here managed to save you before anything bad thing happened to you" Sire explained. I nodded, hugging him. I then heard him gasped when he saw my back.

"I know. It's bad, right?" I said. He looked at me with a worried expression on his face, but I gave him an 'I will be fine' smiled.

"Okay, that's enough" Smokescreen interrupted. We looked at him, who then looked at my Sire with a serious looked.

"Starscream, take Snow, DarkNight, and the kids somewhere safe" Smokescreen ordered.

"What? But what about you and the others?" I asked. He looked at me.

"It's okay. We will be fine. I will be fine. Right now, I must make sure you, DarkNight, and the kids are safe" Smokescreen said.

"What?! No way! I can't just leave like that and hide!" I yelled. I saw Smokescreen looked at me with a sad looked on his face before hugging me.

"Smokescreen" I said.

"Please, Snow. I can't lose you. You're really important to me. You and DarkNight. I will be devastated if something bad happens to any of you. I can't lose you" Smokescreen said.

"Smokescreen... Why?" I asked. He then pulled away from and looked at me straight in the eye with a sad smile on his face.

"It's because I love you, Snow" He said.