Chapter 49 Regret

Megatron POV

"I love you too" I said before I felt her small body go limp on my arms. I felt my world go in slow motion as I watch the Femme that somehow manages to steel my spark die in my arms.

"Snow... No... No! Snow! No! Please!" I yelled. I was crushed. I was so crushed that I didn't even notice when the rest of the Autobots that were fighting the Terrorcons and Predacon were finally around us.

"Oh, my Primus, Snow" I heard someone gasp when they saw Snow's lifeless body in my arms.

Just then, without even having time to think Snow's body was snatched from my arms. I didn't move or tried to take her back. I allowed whoever took her from me to grab her. I didn't deserve to even hold her after what I just have done. I looked to see who had snatched her from my arms and saw Starscream. He was holding his daughter's body in his arms with tears falling from his optics.

"No, No, No, No, No! Snow! Why?! Please... Don't leave me" He yelled, but heard him mumble the last part. I flinch at the sadness of his tone.

I slowly looked up to see everyone's expression, and I could see some of them with looks of sadness, while others had looks of sadness, but mixed with angered and that anger was directed towards me.

"Guys, look!" We all heard a small voice yelled. We all turned to the small voice. I saw the human girl, who's name I think was Miko from what Soundwave told me.

"What's wrong, Miko" I heard the Wrecker named Bulkhead asked.

"Snow... She's breathing" Miko said. We all immediately turned to Snow's body to see if what the human girl said was right. Then it hit us all. We saw Snow's chest go up then down for a moment.

"Oh, my Primus, Miko! You're right!" I heard yet another one of Optimus' human friends exclaimed. I think his name was Jack. I also saw the other and last of Optimus' human friends standing next to him.

"Quickly! We need to take Snow back to base!" I heard Optimus ordered. I then saw Smokescreen quickly pick Snow's body in his arm. I don't know why, but seeing this made my Energon boil. I wanted to do something about it but knew that this was not the time to get angry.

Just then, I saw the Autobot Femme fighter Arcee turned to me with a glared on her face.

"So, are you going to try to stop us or going to allow us to leave?" Arcee asked, charging her blasters to fire. I looked at her before looking at Snow's body one last time. I shook my helm.

"I won't... I won't stop you guys" I said. I then raised two digits to my audio receptor and contacted Soundwave.

"Soundwave, deactivate the transmitter" I ordered. I stood up and watched Optimus look at me before giving me a nod. He then contacted his medic to open a Groundbridge. I didn't stop them.

Just then, I saw Starscream stopped then turned around to look at me with a glare.

"Listen to me, Megatron" He began, glaring at me with so much hate on his optics. I didn't blame him because I also hated myself for what I did.

"I will never forgive you if my daughter dies, Megatron. I hope you're hunted with what you have just done today until the day that you die" He said, leaving. I was now alone, and I don't know for how long. I stood there just looking at the empty space thinking.

":: Lord Megatron! Lord Megatron! Are you there, Lord Megatron?!::"

I was snapped out of my mind when I heard Knockout's voice calling me.

"What?" I asked.

":: Lord Megatron. Is everything alright? Do you need a Groundbridge?::"

"Yes" I said.

Just then, a Groundbridge opened for me. I went through the Groundbridge. I was standing in the throne room on the other side of the Groundbridge with everyone there.

"Uh... Lord Megatron" I heard Knockout called my name, but I ignored it. I paid no attention to anyone and walked straight to my throne chair. I saw everyone giving me odd looks, but I didn't care. I saw down before leaning on my servo while using my servo to cover my face.

"Lord Megatron, are you okay?" I heard Shockwave asked. I didn't look at any of them.

"Leave" I said.

"Huh? What was that, Lord Megatron?" Knockout asked.

"LEAVE!" I yelled. I saw everyone flinch at the tone of my voice. They all then left. I then began to shake once everyone left the room, but it was not only from anger. It was also from sadness.

Just then, I felt something wet on my face. I raised my other servo to my face, and that's when I noticed what the liquid was.

"A-A Tear?" I asked. It then didn't take long until more tears took over. I didn't try to stop them and just allowed them to come out. I was sparkbroken. I knew if Snow died then I would bever forgive myself.

"I'm sorry, Snow. I'm sorry. I wish I knew the truth sooner" I said.

Starscream POV

I went through the Groundbridge, and once on the other side, I saw Ratchet immediately take Snow from Smokescreen's arms and leave the room. I was about to follow him, but Arcee's voice stopped me.

"Starscream! Can you help us? We can't make him stop crying?" Arcee said, trying to calm down a crying DarkNight. I looked at DarkNight before looking the way that Ratchet left with Snow to the med-bay. I let out a loud sighed. I took DarkNight from Arcee's arms. I stayed only because I was the only one other than Snow and Ratchet, who knew how to calm DarkNight.

"Sh, Sh, Sh, Sh. There, There, There. It's okay. I'm here, DarkNight" I said, tracing small little circles on his back. This calmed him down, but only a little because he was still crying, but not that loud anymore.

I kept rocking DarkNight in my arms. I did this while begging Primus to please save my daughter and not let her die.

"Please, Snow. Don't die" I said.