[2nd] Chapter 50 I Will Save You

Snow POV

“Megatron” I said.

I gently hugged Smokescreen’s body closer to my body while hiding DarkNight behind my body. I saw Megatron chuckled.

“Hey, SweetSpark” He said. He then saw Smokescreen and chuckled.

“Looks like the pest has finally died” He said. I growled.

“You bastard! This is all your fault!” I yelled, with hot tears rolling down my face. He chuckled.

“No, SweetSpark. This is your fault. Not mine” He said. He then raised his fusion cannon and aimed at me. I felt my optics wide, and so I hugged Smokescreen’s body closer. I watched Megatron prepare to fire his cannon at me. I closed my optics.

Just then, I heard the shot go off. I waited for the impact to hit me, but nothing came. I immediately opened my optics. I saw Megatron crash-landed painfully from the cave wall to the ground. 

“What?” I asked.

“Snow!” I heard my name being called by a familiar voice. I looked towards the voice and saw my Sire with Optimus, Bumblebee, Bulkhead, Arcee, and Ratchet.

“Sire!” I yelled. 

I then got immediately hugged by my Sire. I hugged him back.

“Oh, my Primus, Smokescreen” Arcee said. I saw that everyone was shocked when they saw the horrible stage that Smokescreen was in.

“What happened?” Ratchet asked, kneeling down in front of him and me.

“Megatron. That’s what happened” I replied. I saw Ratchet nodded, then looked at Smokescreen and scanned him.

“Scrap! He’s alive. Barely” Ratchet replied. I raised my helm.

“Really?” I asked. 

“He has a signal, but really small. He needs medical attention” Ratchet replied. I nodded. 

Just then, I heard Megatron growled and began to stand up.

“Ratchet, Bumblebee, Starscream, take Smokescreen, Snow, and DarkNight back to base. We will take care of Megatron” Optimus ordered. I saw Bumblebee, Ratchet, and my Sire nodded. Bumblebee then picked Smokescreen’s body while my Sire helped me. I immediately picked DarkNight in my arms. I heard Megatron yell.

“You’re not taking my Sparkmate or Son anywhere, Prime!” Megatron yelled.

“I’m sorry to tell you this, Megatron, but Snow is no longer your Sparkmate or Darknight your son” Optimus said before engaging in battle. Bumblebee, Ratchet, and my Sire quickly got Smokescreen and me out of the cave. Once we were outside, we immediately contacted someone from the base and asked for a Groundbridge. 

On the other side of the Groundbridge back at base, Ratchet immediately ordered Bumblebee to take Smokescreen to the med-bay. I stayed behind with my Sire and DarkNight crying.

“Oh, my Primus, Sire. This is all my fault” I said. I was immediately hugged by my Sire to try to calm me down. 

“Hey, it’s okay, Sweety. This is not your fault. He’s going to be okay. Ratchet’s a great doctor” Sire said. I nodded. I was still crying.

Just then, the rest of the team showed up with scratches but nothing major. I was happy that they came back, but now we were all waiting for Ratchet to finish working on Smokescreen and tell us the good news or the bad news. 

*Time Skip*

Finally, after waiting for so long, Ratchet finally showed up. I had put DarkNight on recharge a long time ago. He was really tired and went to recharge real quick.