Chapter 37 Recovering

Snow POV

I don’t know how long it’s been since we found my Sire almost dead in the forest. I was awake the whole time he’s been inside the med-bay with Ratchet working on him. I was anxious about him. I didn’t want to lose him. He was the only family that I had left.

“C’mon, Snow. It’s late. You need to recharge” Smokescreen said. I shook my helm.

“I can’t. I need to be awake. I can’t go recharge knowing that he might die” I said. He sighed.

“Snow, he will be okay. It won’t do you and the sparkling any good if you don’t recharge” He said.

I looked at him before looking at the way the med-bay was located. I then looked at the time and noticed that it was late.  I sighed before finally nodding. He then took me back to my room. It took me a long time, but I finally was able to fall asleep after a whole hour of thinking.

***

It was the next day, and I was waiting outside of the med-bay for any news about my Sire. Just then, after waiting for 2 hours, the door opened. I immediately stood up from the ground and quickly got on Ratchet’s face. 

“Ratchet? How is he? How did the surgery go? Is he okay? Did he survive? Is he dead?” I asked.

“Whoa, Snow. Calm down. He’s fine. He’s sleeping” He said. I sighed in relief.

“Can I see him?” I asked. He nodded and allowed me to enter the room. He then left to go tell the rest of the team about my Sire’s condition. Well, it’s not like they will care.

I quickly ran to the medical berth that my Sire was laying down on. I grabbed his servo and gently squeezed it. I was happy that he was stable but sad that he got hurt because of me. He looked a lot better than yesterday. The scratches had been sealed, and the dents had been put back in place. He also didn’t have anymore Energon running down his body. I sighed.

“I’m sorry, Sire” I said. 

I felt my optics immediately get watery. I quickly wiped my optics with my servo. I didn’t want to cry anymore, but I just couldn’t help feeling guilty for all this. 

“I miss you, Sire. Please... Wake up, Sire” I said, little tears falling down my optics.

***

It’s been a week, and my Sire hasn’t woken up. I will visit him every day and stay by his side for the whole afternoon. The rest of the time, I will be with the rest of the team or hanging with Smokescreen. I will also sometimes go hang out with Ratchet and help him with his work. 

Right now, I’m watching a human movie with humans. I was behind them leaning on the railing. 

“Snow, I didn’t know you like to watch human movies” Miko said. I chuckled.

“I do. I used to watch them with Uncle Knockout and Uncle Breakdown when I was small then began to watch them in my data-pad” I explained.

“Oh” Miko replied. I nodded. I sighed before getting up from my sitting position with the human kids and began my walk to the med-bay. 

“Snow, where are you going?” Raf asked. I stopped and turned to look at him.

“I’m going to the med-bay to visit my Sire” I replied.

“Oh, okay. See you later, Snow” Raf replied. I nodded.

“See you later, Raf” I said. 

I left the main room before walking to the med-bay. I entered the room then walked to the medical berth that my Sire was laying on. I sat next to him and grabbed his servo on my own. I did this every time I come here. I will sit down next to him and grab his servo. I then began speaking every thought I didn’t know he could hear me or not.

“Hey, Sire” I said. I sighed before continuing.

“Sorry for taking a long time to come. I was watching a human movie with the human kids. I hope you don’t mind” I said with a chuckle. My smile then turned into a frown.

“When are you going to wake up? I miss you so much. I miss everyone at the warship, heck, I even miss him. Why can’t you wake up? I don’t know what to do. I need you, Sire. I need you to help me with this pain” I said.

Just then, I felt a slow and gentle squeeze. I immediately jumped back, but didn’t let go of his servo. I felt tears quickly form on my optics.

“Sire?” I asked.