Chapter 18 Hard Decision

Snow POV

It’s been a whole week since I came to the warship. 

I’m also a full-grown seeker. 

It’s been a great week because I have been spending all this time with my family in the warship, but mostly with Megatron. 

He has been taking me to visit really nice places on earth with him.

My favorite place was the beach.

~FLASHBACK~

I was in my room watching some human romance movies when suddenly my bedroom’s door slid open. 

I immediately turned my data-pad off.

I was a little shocked to see Megatron.

I stood up from my berth then bow my helm. 

“Lord Megatron” I greeted.

“Snow, please, I told you to call me Megatron when we are alone, dear” he said.

“Oh, yeah. I’m sorry. I forgot” I said with a smile. 

“It's’ alright, dear” he said while caressing my cheek with his fingers. I blushed and quickly looked away from him. 

“Uhm… I don’t want to sound disrespectful, but what brings you to my room?” I asked.

“I came to ask you out for a walk on a beautiful place that I know you will like” he said.

“Aww, thank you, that’s so nice of you” I said.

He nodded then stretched out his servo for me to take. I was a little nervous, but eventually, stretch my servo and took his servo on mine. 

I saw him smile then called someone to open a groundbridge then it opened in front of us 

“Mm… close your optics, dear” he said.

“Huh? Why? I asked.

“trust me” he said. 

I nodded and closed my optics. 

He then pulled me over and cross the groundbridge together.

I immediately sense a refreshing breeze hit my body and a really strange but satisfying smell hit my _.

I also felt my pedal touch something powdery, silky, soft yet firm. 

“Where are we?” I asked.

“Patience, dear” he said.

I wanted to growl, but I did not.

He pulled me forward until my pedal touched something wet. 

“Now… open your optics” he said.

I open my optics and was surprised by what I saw.

It was a beautiful scene from one of the movies that I watched in my data-pad about the human world.

I was seeing a beautiful sunset in a beautiful place with sand and water.

“Wow… this place is beautiful” I said.

“I knew you will like it” he said, wrapping his arms around my small body from behind. 

“Thank you, Megatron” I said.

“I will do anything for my beautiful future queen” he said.

I immediately blushed. 

~END OF FLASHBACK~

It was a really beautiful scene that I spend with him, but I’m still not sure if I really want to sparkbond with him.

I know…

He has been really nice to me and all, but I was not sure what I felt towards him.  

‘Urg… I wish someone could help me out’ I thought. 

I have also been seeking out every day to hang out with Smokescreen.

He’s a really nice mech to hang out and talk.

We seriously become best friends on only a few days.

I’m scared when he finds out the truth because I don’t know how he’s going to take the news. 

Oh… and my sire has been really suspicious about me lately.

 He knows something is going on with me.

When I go out to meet with Smokescreen, later, he will come to my room and ask me questions nonstop me that I sometimes feel like he’s interrogating me.

I know I should stop, but I just sometimes need to go out and speak with someone my age and relax. 

Mmm… like today.

I was bored so I contact Smokescreen and asked him if we could meet today and he told me that we could.

I immediately went to the flight deck then transformed into my alt-mode and took off. 

I quickly flew to our meeting point.

I got there then transformed back to my bi-pedal mode and landed on the ground. 

I waited there for a couple of minutes before hearing leaves rustling from right behind me.

“Wow… you're finally here…” I began, but stopped when I saw that the mech standing behind me was not Smokescreen, but…

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

CAN YOU GUYS GUESS WHO IS IT?