Chapter 45 The Fight

A/N

IM SORRY FOR UPDATING SO LATE.

I BEEN BUSY WITH MY ANNOYING ONLINE CLASSES.

I ACCIDENTALLY NOTICED THAT I WAS MISSING MULTIPLE ASSIGNMENTS FROM DIFFERENT CLASSES AND IMMEDIATELY GOT TO WORK ON THEM.

THAT KEPT ME REALLY BUSY AND GOT ME REALLY TIRED.

IM SORRY.

I WILL ORGANIZE MY TIME BETTER THIS TIME SO I WON'T DELAY ON ANY MORE CHAPTERS ANYMORE. [I HOPE SO].

I HOPE YOUR NOT ANGRY WITH ME.

IM SORRY

THANK YOU AND I HOPE YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER

P.S.

IM UPDATE TWO CHAPTERS TODAY FOR THE TIME THAT I MADE YOU WAIT THESE PAST TWO DAYS

Snow POV

It has only been ten minutes since everyone left, but it felt like an eternity. We didn't know what was going on. We were starting to get worried. That was until we finally received a call, but it was really hard to hear.

":: Opt... to... ase.. Can... h... ar.. Me::" It was Optimus, but we could barely hear him. It was like something was blocking the communication from the other side.

":: W.. der... att... ck...::"

"Are they under attack?" Raf asked. I looked at him.

"I don't know, Raf. It's really hard to hear him" I said.

Just then, we heard a loud explosion from the other side. I heard yelling. I felt my optics wide when I realized they were really in trouble. They needed help.

'But could I really help?' I asked. I looked at myself before taking a deep breath and looked at Ratchet.

"Ratchet, I need you to send me out there" I told Ratchet. This caused Ratchet to immediately look at me with an 'are you crazy' look.

"Are you insane, Snow? What could you possibly do?" Jack asked. I looked at him.

" I don't know, Jack. I might not be able to do much, but that doesn't mean that I can't try" I told him. He looked at me before looking at Ratchet, who was looking at us. I also looked at Ratchet, waiting for him to say something.

"Are you sure, Snow. You might get seriously hurt. I also might not be able to contact any of you. So, are you?" Ratchet asked. I nodded.

"I'm positive, Ratchet" I replied. He nodded. He then type down on the computer before opening a Groundbridge.

"I can't send you directly into battle because something is blocking me from doing so, but I could send you a good distance away from it. You will only have to find them then help them to escape. Try not to get caught, Snow. You will be the only one that knows where I could Groundbridge you all back to base safe" Ratchet explained.

I nodded. I then looked at the Groundbridge before looking at Ratchet. He nodded with his helm. I nodded back before leaving.

'Please... Everyone... Be okay' I thought.

Starscream POV

We had just crossed the Groundbridge. We were now standing at a large canyon with multiple rocks of different sizes around us. The place looked kind of creepy if you ask me because of how dark the place was.

"Yikes, this place looks creepy" Smokescreen said. Bumblebee agreed with Smokescreen. The walk was silent. We were trying to locate the signal but then ended up at a dead end.

"A dead-end" Wheeljack said, looking around.

"Seriously? Now what?" Arcee asked.

Just then, we heard laughter. We immediately looked up. We watched Megatron emerge from the mountain that was in front of us.

"Megatron" Optimus said. He glared at Megatron. I saw Megatron chuckle at us.

"Hello, Optimus. I do hope all your Autobots are ready for a fight because this will be your last one" Megatron said.

Just then, we began to hear growls and groans. They were coming from behind us. We immediately turned around. Just then, our optics widened in horror when we saw dead Cybertronians coming this way.

"Are those..." I heard Arcee began, but a smaller voice said it before her.

"Terrorcons?!" A new voice yelled. We turned to the voice. We were all shocked by what we saw. The voice belonged to none other than Miko, Bulkhead's human charge.

"Miko?! What are you doing here?!" Bulkhead yelled. Just then, before Miko could reply, we heard Megatron chuckled. We all turned to look at him.

"Looks like someone decided to join the party" Megatron said. I saw Optimus glare at Megatron more if that was even possible.

Just then, a roar was heard from above, causing everyone to freeze. Just then, we watched an enormous mass emerge from behind Megatron, who was smirking at us.

"Impossible" I heard Ultra Magnus say. Everyone was shocked. I was shocked by what I saw. It was something that should be extinct a long time ago, but we were seeing one right now.

"Is that a... a..." I heard Bulkhead began but couldn't finish his sentence.

"A Predacon" I said.