Chapter 57 Happy Ending

Snow POV

“You’re an idiot, Megatron!” I yelled.

“Snow” He said.

“How could you just leave like that?” I asked. I saw him look at me with a sad expression.

“I’m sorry, Snow. It was for the best, not just me but for you, Snow. I couldn’t stay” He said.

“And what do you know what’s best for me? How could you be sure that I wanted you gone?” I asked. He looked at me.

“I wasn’t, but I was doing this to keep you safe from me” He replied.

“Well, don’t!” I yelled. I saw his optics wide.

“I didn’t want you to leave. I didn’t want you gone. I wanted you to stay so we could live a happy like together. You. Me. Our Son. I want you in our lives” I said.

“But, I have killed millions. You still want me to stay after all that I have done, Snow?” He asked. 

“Yes. I don’t care. I love you, Megatron” I said. I then kissed him. He didn’t kiss me right away, but then we both melt in the kiss. He wrapped his servos around my waist while I wrapped mine around his neck. The kiss lasted a couple of minutes, and I was thankful that we didn’t need to breathe air like humans. 

“Let’s go back home” I said. He nodded. We then walked to a place where we had a good signal and contacted Soundwave right away for a Spacebridge. On the other side, everyone was surprised to see me with Megatron. I had to explain everything to them. Well, not every single detail, but you know what I mean.

After that, it was time to see the Autobots and explained to them as well. I was the one to explain everything. They were really surprised to see Megatron again. 

In the end, everyone accepted the fact that Megatron was staying and not leaving anywhere. Well, most of them accepted it. The rest still didn’t trust him. 

*Time Skip*

I was sitting on top of the Autobot base with Megatron by my side. It was a nice place to be when the sun was going down. We were sitting on a large rock. I was leaning my helm on Megatron’s shoulder, who had his left arm wrapped around me. We then heard a cough, so we turned our helms back to and saw my Sire. He was holding DarkNight on his arms.

“Sire” I said, standing up and walking to him. He sighed before handing DarkNight back to me.

“He missed you so much, Sweety. We all did” Sire said. I nodded.

“I know. I could tell by how he clings to me” I said, seeing DarkNight clinging really tightly to my chest, but I didn’t mind. It made me smile to know that my son loved me so much that he will act this way. 

I then saw my Sire smile at me before looking up and glared. I looked back and saw that Megatron had made his way towards us and was now standing behind me.

“Megatron” Sire said.

“Starscream” Megatron said.

I looked at them with a worried expression on my face. I then saw my Sire sighed.

“I still don’t forgive you for what you did to my family” Sire said. I frowned. 

“I understand” Megatron said.

“But that doesn’t mean that maybe I might forgive you in the future for my daughter's happiness” I said. I smiled.

“Sire. Thank you” I said, giving him a hug.

“I love you” I said.

“I love you too, Sweety” He said. He then looked at Megatron.

“Just know that if you hurt you ever again, then this time, I will not forgive you, and I will kill you” Sire said. I chuckled.

“I understand, Starscream. I promise that I will never hurt her ever again because I love your daughter, and I know she loves me back the same way I love her” Megatron said. I saw my Sire nodded.

“Well, I will leave you two alone” Sire said before leaving. I smiled and leaned back on Megatron's chest. I felt him wrap his servos around my body. 

“So, I heard you met our son already” I said, looking at DarkNight. He was already deeply asleep. 

“Yeah, I met him before I left” Megatron replied. I nodded. I then heard Megatron chuckled.

“So, you named him after the name we chose together that time” He said. I nodded.

“I did because that was the name we both liked” I said, looking up at him. I saw him smile and kiss me. I kissed him back.

“I love you” I said. He smiled. 

“I love you both, Snow, DarkNight” He said, then picked me up. He then sat down with me on his lap and DarkNight on my lap. We all watched the sun go down as a family.

A family that I was so happy to have. A family that I loved so much

*THE END*

{A/N}

WELL, THIS IS THE END OF THIS STORY. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AS MUCH AS I LIKED WRITING IT.

WELL, NOW THAT I’M DONE WITH THIS HAPPY ENDING. I’M NOW GOING TO DO THE NEXT HAPPY ENDING, WHICH IS ABOUT SNOW X SMOKESCREEN.

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT

THANK YOU