Chapter 33 Sparked

Snow POV

"What!"

I was shocked by the words that the Autobot medic named Ratchet said next.

"You're going to become a Carrier, Snow" Ratchet said.

I immediately stood up and ignored the pain in my middle and looked down at my stomach, touching it with my servos.

"I'm going to have a sparkling. I'm going to be a Carrier. I'm going to have a sparkling with... Oh, my Primus" I whispered.

I then covered my intake with my servo and felt small tears began to fall from my optics. I suddenly felt someone hugging me. I then slowly looked up and saw Smokescreen.

"It's okay, Snow. It's okay" He said. I shook my helm.

"It's not okay, Smokey. I'm going to have a sparkling. I'm going to have a sparkling with the same Mech that wants me dead. The same Mech that I fell in love with. The same Mech that I bond with" I said, tears falling from my optics like two waterfalls.

The room was silent.

I didn't hear no one talking.

I didn't hear anybody moving.

The only sound that the room had was my cries of sadness.

I was destroyed and couldn't do anything about it.

***

I don't know how long I cried, but it must have been long because it was already late when I had finally calmed down. I was now laying down in a different berth in a separate room. I am with Smokescreen, who had volunteered to take care of me.

"C'mon, Snow. You gotta drink it" Smokescreen said. I shook my helm.

For the last 30 minutes, Smokescreen has been trying to make me drink a cube of Energon, but I refused every time. I was just not hungry for Energon.

"C'mon, Snow. If you don't drink it, then you will not only hurt yourself, but you will hurt the sparkling growing in you" Smokescreen. I sighed before accepting the Energon from him.

"Thanks" I said. I then looked down at the Energon before taking a sip, but then felt sick to my stomach. I immediately stood up and ran to the washroom that was in the room to throw up. I suddenly felt someone's servo began to rub circles in my back while avoiding touching my wings because they were too sensitive.

"There, There, There, Snow. It's alright. Let it all out" He said.

I finally stopped but didn't get up from the floor.

"Are you okay, Snow?" He asked. I shook my helm. I had small tears on my optics. I heard him sighed before gently helping me stand up and guiding me back to the room and into the berth.

"Hey, look at me" Smokescreen said. I slowly looked up.

"Everything's going to be okay. We will protect you" He said. I shook my helm.

"I'm not worried about my safety or the safety of my sparkling, Smokescreen" I said.

"Then?" He asked. I looked at him with sad optics.

"I'm worried about my Sire's safety" I said. I saw his expression turned to a confused one.

"What about him?" He asked.

"Seriously, Smokescreen? Megatron believes I betrayed him. So, what will stop him from believing that my Sire did the same? I'm scared that Megatron will hurt him or worse; he will kill him" I explained. That's when I saw his optics widened in realization.

"Scrap! You are right, Snow" He said. I nodded with more tears falling from my optics to my lap.

"Can't you contact him through you guys bond?" He asked. I shook my helm.

"I can't. I don't know why. I tried, but something blocked me from reaching him" I explained.

"Scarp, I'm so sorry, Snow. I didn't know" He said.

"It's okay, Smokescreen. I could only hope that he's alright" I said. He nodded. He then walked over to me then wrapped his servos around me in a warm hug. I hugged him back. I closed my optics and allowed the warmth around me to help me fall asleep.