[2nd] Chapter 43 Date?

A/N

HEY GUYS

I’M SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG TO UPDATE

I WAS FEELING REALLY SICK THE PAST COUPLE OF DAYS

I’M FEELING BETTER NOW 

WELL ANYWAY

I WILL START THE SECOND HAPPY ENDING OF SNOW AND SMOKESCREEN AROUND JUST BEFORE CHAPTER 43

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT

THANK YOU

Snow POV

I woke up feeling fresh and nice. It’s been a couple of months since I gave birth, and I now feel better than ever. The first thing I did was check on DarkNight. I smile when I see him still fast asleep in the small berth that Bulkhead made for him. I slowly picked him up in my arms then gently shook him to wake him up. 

“Goodmorning, SweetSpark” I said. I saw him finally open his optics and looked at me. I then heard his little stomach make growling sounds. I chuckled.

“Well, it looks like someone’s hungry” I said. I walked to a small stack of Energon cubes that I kept in my room at the Autobot base and began to warm one of them. I then heard a knock on my door. 

“Yes? Who is it?” I asked.

“It’s me, Snow. Smokescreen” I heard Smokescreen replied. I smiled.

“Come in, Smokescreen” I said. He came in. I smiled at him.

“Goodmorning, Smokey. What brings you here?” I asked, putting the warm Energon cube into a sparkling feeding bottle.

“I came to ask if you wanted to hang out. I don’t know… maybe this afternoon. It’s been some time since we were alone and talked like the old times” Smokescreen said. I smiled.

“I will love to go, but I can’t leave DarkNight here alone. I’m sorry” I said, feeding DarkNight the warmed Energon. 

“Hey, It’s okay. I got that covered already. I asked Arcee about taking care of DarkNight, and she surprisingly said yes” He said. I smiled.

“Well, If she said yes, then sure. Let’s hang out” I said. I gave him a warm smile. I don’t know if I’m right, but I swear I saw a small blush on Smokescreen’s face before it quickly disappeared. 

“Okay. Good. See you later” He said before leaving. I raised an eyebrow at his weird behavior.

‘Weird? What’s wrong with him?’ I thought.

I don’t know why, but Smokescreen has been acting really weird the past couple of months towards me. He’s usually really energetic and happy, but recently he's been acting all nervous when he’s around me. I don’t know what’s wrong with him, but I hope it’s nothing bad. I will hate to lose his friendship.

I was snapped out of my train of thoughts when I heard a small burp. I looked down at DarkNight and saw that he had finished drinking the whole bottle of Energon. 

“Whoa! You have quite the appetite, Sweety” I said. I then put the bottle down and left my room.

I was finally in the main room. I put DarkNight down once he began fighting in my arms, wanting to get down. 

“Hey, Snow” I heard Miko’s voice called. I looked up at the human platform and saw a smirking Miko looking at me. I also saw Raf and Jack there with her. 

“Yes, Miko?” I asked.

“I heard you’re going on a date this afternoon with Smokescreen” She said, smirking. I raised an eyebrow. I then saw Jack hit Miko on the head.

“What was that for?” Miko complained.

“Leave her alone, Miko. Snow could do whatever she wants” Jack said. I was confused by Miko’s statement, so I decided to ask.

“Date? What’s a date?” I asked. I saw the three kids look at me with a ‘are you serious’ look. I felt even more embarrassed. 

“Uh, It’s something wrong?” I asked.

“Yes! How could you not know what a date is?!” Miko asked.

“I’m sorry. I just don’t know” I replied.

“I’m sure you and Megatron went on dates before!” Miko exclaimed. 

“Miko!” Jack yelled.

“It’s okay, Jack. I’m good” I said. I saw Jack nodded.

“But Seriously? You don’t know what a date is?” Miko asked. I shook my helm.

“No. Sorry” I said.

“It’s okay. Don’t feel bad” Raf said. I nodded.

“Anyway, Snow. A date is when two people or two cybertronian in love go out and have a good time together” Jack explained. I nodded, but then thought. 

“Well, I think I have done that a couple of times with Megatron before you know what happened” I replied. I then looked at them.

“But I’m not going out on a date with Smokescreen. We are only going to hang out as we used to” I added.

“Oh, Damn! It looks like Smokescreen is getting friendzone today” I heard Miko said. I raised an eyebrow again.

“Friendzone?” I asked. I saw Jack shake his head.

“Don’t worry about it, Snow. I hope you have a good afternoon with Smokescreen today” Raf said. I nodded.

“Okay. Thanks. I guess” I replied. I then walked away. I then checked on DarkNight and saw him playing with a couple of toys that Wheeljack made for him to play with. I smiled, but then frowned.

I was not sad. I was confused. I didn’t know what the human kids were talking about. It made me a little bit confused. It also left me with a couple of questions without an answer like…

Why did they think I was going on a date with Smokescreen?

And…

What’s friendzone?

I had these questions, but no answer.

***

A/N

WELL, I HOPED YOU LIKE IT SO FAR

I’M WRITING A SNOW AND SMOKESCREEN MOMENT BEFORE EVERYTHING TURNS DARK BECAUSE WHY NOW.

WELL, I DON’T HAVE MUCH TO SAY, BUT HOPE YOU LIKE THIS.

THANK YOU